on 7 June 2009
We chose this for our baby's nursery because of its' bright colours. It has a very nice finish and I am sure when baby arrives in a couple of months time it will help to keep him entertained :-)
Only reason not 5 stars is that the mobile did not come with a hook included to attach it to the ceiling - which would have been nice.
on 16 January 2011
Ordered this a couple of weeks ago to hang above my baby daughters changing table. It is a pretty, bright wooden mobile and I was very happy with it until this morning when the main string came undone/unstuck and the mobile came crashing down on the mat whilst I was changing her. Luckily I did not hang it directly over her as it could have really hurt my wee bairn.
Evidently the stringing is not good enough, beware!
on 16 July 2015
Great wooden mobile. My baby loves lying under it whilst being changed. As you have to move it yourself it does spin round in one whole 'clump' but I've learned to gently spin the mobile a certain way which limits it from just all crashing together. As my baby enjoys it regardless I'm happy to rate it highly.
on 28 January 2015
Nice and colourful, but hoped it would gently move / rotate more on it's own once started -but this doesn't happen at all and we need to be standing by moving it almost continuously otherwise it is still. The is a shame, as our 5-month old does like it once we move it , but the problem is that it comes to a stand-still within seconds, so he gets bored with it, unless as said, we stand there continually moving it.
on 22 September 2010
Looks more expensive than its price and is bigger than I imagined. Lovely chunky wooden ladybirds and an even cuter caterpillar in the apple. Enjoyable and fun to look at - I currently share the bedroom with my baby and love looking at the mobile much as she does :), and it doesn't spoil our 'adult' bedroom, it's a bit like a little piece of (folk)art.
My one piece of criticism would be that the string it hangs on, though obviously very strong, feels dangerously thin, I'd prefer something more like a ribbon.
on 14 September 2010
Bigger than I expected, but really well made, and my son loves looking at it above his cot. The pieces move about making a nice noise, which distracts him too.

Very happy with purchase!
on 23 February 2012
I was very pleases for this purchased, it's pretty, colorful and well made...
would recommend for my friends. I hanged in the bathroom using one of those 3M sticks because it's light enough for it... of course, it has to be outside baby's reach
on 13 August 2013
This is a good mobile for the price. The makers has gone back to basics and uses wood as his main material. This is good because the mobile makes a really distinctive noise when pieces knock against each other which attracts baby's attention. The colors are vibrant and as I say for the price you cant ask for more
on 30 May 2011
I think this item is good value for money. I went ahead with the purchase despite reading some of the other reviews about the string breaking and the mobile falling down. I liked the look of it and decided that if the string was weak, then it would be worth rethreading. However, I have not felt the need to rethread it and have hung it over my daughter's cot. My daughter likes it as well :)
on 24 January 2011
This is a truly beautiful mobile. I bought this for my 6month old daughter to go above her cot.
It is very beautifully made, and the colours are lovely and bright.
It is a lot bigger than i thought it would be, and is therefore excellent value for money.
The only slightly negative thing i have about this item is that it comes with nothing to attach it to either the ceiling or a cot.
Other than that, i am extremely pleased with this item.

See one answered question