Customer reviews

Teletubbies - Happy Birthday [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 6 August 2017
Bought for my grand-daughter and she likes it, but because this DVD is quite old, the Teletubbies look a bit dated compared to today's versions. It was quite expensive too.
on 27 June 2017
Very good item.
on 15 October 2008
My children have always loved the Teletubbies and I bought this particularly for my daughter (18 months).

The readers of Mother and Baby magazine voted for the 10 best episodes and the top 10 Teletubby moments, and what a great choice they made. Dancing bear, animal parade, noo-noo tidying the tubby custard, Little Bo Peep and her raucous sheep and my absolute favourite. . . . Penelope Keith as the bear with brown fuzzy hair! Worth buying this DVD for that moment alone!
on 25 January 2013
Well worth the money, I can't see why but my Grandson of 16 months is enthralled by this. I always put it on when he is tired as we have a quiet half hour before he goes to bed.
on 23 September 2013
Bought for my young son who loves them, It has kept him entertained for hours, Used item but exactly as described, Well pleased with it.
on 14 September 2010
My daughter loves this!!

I bought this DVD for her birthday and it was a great choice (if I do say so myself)! She already had one teletubbies DVD but this one is superior in every way and great value as well.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 October 2012
I bought this DVD for my Grandson who is two years old. I recommend this DVD, as it's lots of Fun, Dancing and above all it keeps him entertained for hours on end.
on 16 December 2011
A brilliant DVD!! Hours of fun, my little on loves it... Great quality with low cost!! Brilliant buy! Will deffinately buy more similar products :)
on 31 January 2012
This DVD is great as its favourite episodes of Teletubbies so they are all really good. This is a favourite in our house & is put on most days!
on 22 February 2016
Not the best quality and only plays on certain dvd player which was quite frustrating as this was not the one connected to the tv.