on 8 December 2010
This watch is very good quality, as you would expect from Sekonda.
Looks very nice and comes in a sturdy case.
Sits comfortably on my wrist and is easy to read.
I have had comments from friends how pro this watch looks.
The clasp is very secure, definatly won't come undone and fall off like my last cheapy market watch did.
Slight problem is that the fluorescence isn't great.
I would recommend it to friends.

Overall fantastic watch.
on 28 January 2013
I really like this watch. It has a classy yet understated look and works well as a smart casual watch. I really really like this watch. I've had it four months and it's been great. The face is pretty scratch resistant, the bracelet and clasp haven't failed, the metal still looks good, it's still looking pretty much new after constant use.

But....

I have to agree with Baris' earlier review. It is NOT water proof. It is rated at 50m, which effectively means resistant to regular total immersion in water at surface level (Surface swimming, Boating, Fishing etc), and for the past four months - until today - it hasn't leaked. It's been worn in brief rain showers, while washing my hands frequently, it even went into a pool once very briefly to help haul a panicking kid out. Today however I needed to use it working out side, as I'd lost my work watch. A few hours in the rain and it's got water in the face. I can't see that the back has come loose at all, and I've lost my faith in it's 'waterproofness'. I'm not sure whether to try and dry it out by leaving it next to the radiator for a while, to take it to a watchsmith to have it cleaned and serviced, or to send it back.

And about the metal. It is titanium plated copper, and fairly thin plating at that. I don't think it'll wear well in the long run.

So yes, I really really like this watch - but I am disappointed.
88 Comments| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 April 2014
Very nice watch!
The watch comes in very precarious packaging at first glance, but once you take it out of the plain white box, you are greeted with a pleasant Sekonda box with the watch inside.
The watch itself looks great! It has a very elegant look, allowing it to be used for both casual and formal dress.
The watch keeps time very well and the chronograph works well.
I have only been using the watch for 1 week but so far the watch has no scratches or damage even after removing a few links.
5/5
on 1 April 2015
It is rather reliable mechanically, but cosmetically-wise it is cheap.
"Titanium "coating" started to peel off.
Sapphire Glass is supposed to be scratch-resistant, but in fact it is very easy to scratch it and it has been scratched many times.
The overall impression is negative, poor quality, cheap materials.
on 20 December 2013
I collect watches and because of this I look for quality which covers all aspects, cost, build, looks etc. This is one of those watches which look the business, it feels good on the wrist and it is VERY smart. Recommend to anyone after an affordable quality watch.
on 17 July 2014
Excellent watch. Stand the price (I bought for £29) and even a little more. Rather strong, have a good appearance on a hand and are convenient in use. Well hold time and aren't going to disappoint me. I recommend.
on 30 March 2014
Bought this for my husband anniversary pressie, he has been delighted, great value for the money could have paid a lot more for other makes but what is the point, when it does what it say's on the tin.
on 19 June 2014
Bought for my 9 year old son for a birthday present, he loves it. Would prefer if it didn't have the blue semicircular line on the face but other than that it has a lovely design and finish
on 22 January 2014
Clear and easy to read dial the instruction were clear no problems setting the watch. So far so good though I do like Sekonda they keep good time and last here hoping this one does the same.
on 7 June 2014
My favourite watch in my collection. Looks amazing. It is very light which is either positive or negative depending on what you want. Love it! Great price too.