on 18 December 2007
I used this kit for about a week and found it to be adequate whilst driving around town. When trying to use it on the motorway I had to lean forward so my mouth was as close as possible to the microphone and even then the person I was talking to couldnt really hear me, which was just as well as I couldnt hear them either!

The charger is a bespoke one and no home charger is supplied. This means if the battery is running down you cant leave it on charge overnight, and you cant charge whilst using it in the car as the charger lead wont stretch from the socket to the sun visor.

All in all a bad experience. (Managed to get a full refund though)
on 30 August 2014
I've had one of these for a few years, and they are very good, come in its own holder which clips over the sun visor and activates at the press of the large pad on the front of the device. Reception is like most Bluetooth devices, depending on the distance you have it from phone, and if there is any electrical disturbance between. My phone is always in my pocket, and hands free on the visor, never had any problem with reception.
Charge is obviously dependant on useage, but is very good.
For the price, a good buy.