on 2 October 2015
Used it for months until it was way too small. Definately keeps my LO warm in the water. Even though her legs are bear, the 3/4 length sleeves and pants fit snuggly, reducing the amount of cold water sloshing around her body. I actually prefer it to the full body warmer by the same company, which feel a bit loose all over and therefore does not do as good of a job. When putting it on or taking it off, you only have to struggle with the pants bit, once they are on, you just put her arms through and velcro it at the back. The cuffs on pants fit tight, which is handy if the baby has an "accident" in the water (althought I always use a swimming nappy underneath just in case). Never regretted buying. It's a shame she gew out of it!
on 17 July 2013
Good product that keeps our little one warm in chilly swimming pool water. I decided to only give it 3 stars however as the back closure velcro is way too loose and I had to fasten it to the suit rather than the velcro strip to keep it close to our baby's back. Water keeps going up baby's back.
on 27 January 2016
This is a lovely item but I guess my little girl was a bit too much of a chunk when we got it and it really dug into her arms and rubbed. Worth getting next size up if your little one is bigger than average.
on 12 March 2015
Kept my daughter warm in the pool for an hour and a half! To give you perspective on size my little girl is a year old, wearing 3-6 month in next clothes and the 3-6 month in this fit her well.
on 28 February 2013
I had the smaller size for my son when he started swimming at 3 months old and have been really pleased with it (hence I've bought the next size up). It keeps him warm when swimming without being restrictive (he's doing really well in classes.) It is easier to put on than I thought it would be and seems to prevent accidents well. Would thoroughly recommend.
on 9 May 2015
Our little one loves his wetsuit. The sizing is very small. We originally bought a 6-12 month size for our 4 month old, but he had quite chubby baby legs so we ended up buying the 12-18 month size and it fits him perfectly. Great that it includes a happy nappy and it isn't too difficult to get on because it has velcro up the back.
on 30 May 2016
Shame is not bit more stretchy, but I it did still keep the water out and would buy next size this summer
on 8 June 2013
Excellent product, our pool is very cold as it's a training pool but this keeps baby warm in the water, protects her from the shock of the water hitting her skin and also means she's warm in the changing room making the getting dried process easier too!
on 27 January 2016
I bought this for my baby to start swimming and it's perfect. It is difficult to get on and off so you may need a hand!
on 19 February 2015
really brilliant, easy to put on, keeps baby warm and easier to hold in the water, but doesn't restrict movement at all....