on 3 September 2012
A top quality product from a trusted manufacturer. Highly versatile with multiple input and output settings. Ideal as part of PA setup either as monitor, front of house main speaker or as mixer and effects unit. Heavy and rugged build quality and ideal for constant touring, stage or studio use. Heavy, but this is to be expected for a quality piece of gear. Use a trolley to move or lift carefully. Highly recommended product.
on 2 February 2013
I used this recently for 2 vocals, acoustic guitar and bass in quite large halls.
The vocals are loud and clear, the bass and guitar undistorted and blended nicely. In fact the bass in particular is a very tight sound with a lovely tone. Some nice reverb and mixed effects.
It appears that this amp has been designed with all the power usable i.e. I turned the master up to full and then 'mixed' the levels of the channels to balance them. Some older amps I have owned were unusable over 75% on the dial. Even on full for vocals no distortion, only got feed back if the mic was right up to the the speaker. I agree wheels would be a useful addition. I now use this for rehearsals to save getting out the PA, it is more than adequate. I don't usually do reviews but this is a great product. I have quite a lot of Behringer gear and with a 3 year warranty I think you get more than you pay for!
on 28 January 2013
Probably one of the few Keyboard amps out there that will actually allow your Piano to sound good without you forking out a fortune. I bought one for use with my Yamaha Tyros 3 and it certainly does the job and don't forget its a 300 watt PA as well. at the low price you really cant go wrong and Behringer are building some great stuff these days
on 27 February 2013
I love this product, it's cheap, it's robust, it's a great piece of gear and it pretty to look at :)

I would recommend this to any one who what's an amplifier for keyboard or synth
I use a original micro korg synthesiser through this bad boy and the sound it absolutely increadable and has done my band a lot of favours
And also i use this amp to play my guitar which is amazing it deliver clear clean crisp sounds that are to die for.

The only down fall is there is a slight fuzzy sound when I plug any thing in to channel 1 I'm not sure if it meant to make this sound or if it a fault with this persific amp or its a design flaw I don't no if any one could get back to me on that I would be thank full.

Oh and btw I would totally recommend this product no doubt about it :D
on 12 September 2013
I have a Yamaha clavicord stage piano, which has a full length keyboard, and I've been looking for a keyboard amp that would cope with the dynamic range with lounge and stage use, I think I've found it in this. This is a powerful amp, more designed for stage use than home use but performs in the home (I live in a flat) superbly. The purchase is so recent that I haven't tried it out on stage yet so I can't tell you what the big sound will be like but I have a comfortable feeling about it as the sound at a very low level is undistorted and the bass is reminiscent of that of a Steinway grand - beautiful. Also, I've left it powered up overnight accidentally as there is absolutely no giveaway hiss when not used.

The only thing I'm nervous about is that the control knobs look a little lightweight for such a robust looking amp and I need to take care that in transport they are protected and do not snap off. A flatter, broader profile for the controls would have been better. This is the only reason I've not given it a full rating. I have a gig coming up in a couple of weeks, I may well re-review it after that.

I've not yet played with all the FX toys on it as I probably won't use them, nor will I use it as a PA - but for piano I'm a happy man.
on 24 March 2014
An excellent piece of equipment. Superb bass and a great match for my Ketron SD5. A very well made keyboard amp.
on 2 June 2013
I use this as a combined keyboard and guitar amp. The band I gig with play pretty loud, but this cuts through no problem. keyboards sound great, guitars sound good enough - as long as you have a decent multi fx, you can find a sweetspot and get feedback no problem. The tweeter compiments the 15" speaker, so guitar frequencies are covered.

The amp is very solid. Metal grille, carpeted full enclosure. I sit on it to play pedal bass on the organ, and I have attached a guitar hanger to it for when it is up on another cab.

The graphic is handy for different rooms, but I really wish it had eq on each channel. there is a bit of hiss at high volume, but its manageable. For the price, this is excellent.