on 25 October 2014
I love this serum Ive been using it for 12 years or more. Make up glides on after application.It doesnt "pill "with other .
products.
Within about five minutes of application it erases signs of fatigue and reduces puffy eyes.
Im 49 but most people guess im about 42. Thats good enough for me.
I will add that I religiously use broad spectrum factor 30 sunblock everyday & the results are extremely noticeable.
I also use a special little trick of my own.
After a long day, if im going out later in the evening or when my skin just looks a bit dry I gently apply a smidgin of the serum just under my eyes and out towards the corners on top of my make up..
The serum adds a little bit of a dewy glow but it also rehydrates the area without spoiling my make up.
I warm it up between my fingertips then I apply it by dabbing it along the orbital bone.
I wear foundation & powder yet the serum doesnt spoil my base at all.
Remember though dont sweep it, dab it after warming it, or it will wipe your base away.
I wouldnt be without this serum
5 people found this helpful
on 5 May 2017
This is the best skin product for my skin. I occasionally try others but I invariably have an adverse reaction. Consequently I will continue to use Olay Regenerist Moisturiser on a daily basis.
on 6 September 2017
Love this serum! I have been using it twice a day for years, makes my skin feel lovely and soft. Please dont discontinue, olay!
on 4 June 2018
Lovely serum. I've only so far used it on its own - but goes on beautifully. Am about to start using under night cream. I don't use face makeup - but it is so smooth I'm sure it would go well under foundation.
on 21 May 2016
I have used numerous serums and very expensive ones too, I am in my early 50s and have been using this for 2 weeks, the difference it has made to my skin is amazing,skin is softer and lines are a lot less visible, highly recommend thia product
One person found this helpful
on 11 April 2015
A wonderful moisturiser and love using it but just sad that it's so expensive. I'm a bloke so spending too much money on a cream seems wrong! But it does make my skin feel much better especially after a shave so can't complain too much.
on 25 April 2018
Excellent for sensitive skin and is very easy to apply. Have used this for many years and repeatedly reorder as I cannot find anything better for my skin.
on 13 April 2016
Starting to loose faith in these products, not sure why I bother anymore
I don't think they make one iota of difference to my face, might aswell save my money and buy a pair of socks
3 people found this helpful
on 9 August 2013
This is brilliant for my face. I have sort of combination skin, a bit greasy in some places, yet dry and flaky in others. This serum seems to get rid of all the flaky bits, enabling me to wear make-up with confidence. Would definitely recommend for any-one with dry or flaky skin. Also very good price when bought from Amazon.
3 people found this helpful
on 25 July 2013
The product is now dispensed in a container, that I would not have purchased had I known it had changed to this pump dispenser container. It is impossible to empty this type of container and find it poor value when some of your precious product is lost in the packaging. I prefer a plastic type tube/ bottle type container that I can cut open at the end and completely use every drop of the product.

ps the picture is totally wrong for this item.