Customer reviews

Price:£4.73+ Free shipping

on 5 May 2014
A good product for trapped gas after consumption of fizzy drinks or beer will buy again when needed better if price were lower.
on 15 April 2017
They do what they say they will!
on 12 April 2017
Ok I suppose
on 30 October 2016
Seem to do the job!
on 9 May 2014
can't always get them in the shops, this is a good product and I order them regularly
on 21 May 2014
I suffer with IBS so get a lot of stomach aches caused by wind but these never help me, not once. Used all of them but everytime it just didn't do anything for me. Will need to try something else.
on 30 October 2015
Works a treat. Gently on the stomach and effective in very short time. I generally take one at night, when I need to, so by the next morning, it has done its work. I initially got some for my relative who has asked for them again.
on 23 May 2015
Not sure it really helped that much.
on 14 August 2015
Came very quicky. Seem to be working as well.
on 24 August 2016