on 7 May 2017
Ok, it worked to some degree but only in the surrounding atmosphere. It gives off so much cloudy vapour more than any other aerosol that I have ever known. It does not last that long either. Not value for money at all!
on 9 December 2015
Does the job VERY well! It completely got rid of any bad smells in my shoes and give me the confidence to take my shoes off when I'm around others. Definitely recommend.

Happy smelling (or maybe not).
This is great to remove odour from shoes. I've unfortunately had the trouble of having to need to use it - but this does a good job.
The smell of the spray isn't that pleasant to be honest, but as long as it does the job (which it does) that's exactly what I need it for!
on 27 August 2017
got this fir my mum whose always had stinky feet she swears by it and must admit not smelt her feet for a longtime lol...
on 26 July 2014
Does exactly what it says ion the tin... no more stinky trainers......don't breathe it in though
on 14 June 2017
Works for me. No odor after using it from boots
on 28 August 2017
Was not as effective as I hoped.
on 3 March 2017
Simply the best ever!
on 11 July 2017
Works well
on 26 July 2017
Very effective deodoriser but use sparingly as it sends out a cloud of mist that will cause you to cough.