Customer reviews

on 1 May 2014
My husband loves this, and I do buy it specifically for him. I do agree its scent is very attractive, and it feels lovely on the skin leaving you with a super, fresh clean sensation.
on 27 February 2013
Produces a good lather which needn't be toweled off. It's also a moisturizer, giving a silk-like finish to the skin.
on 12 November 2014
I'm disappointed because I thought it was going to be the green gel, as pictured, which my boyfriend likes, but they've stopped doing in the shops. I think the seller should change the picture. Otherwise fine.