on 8 May 2017
I've used sudocrem since I was a child and have used it for both of my babies. Gets rid of rashes, sore bottoms and spots overnight, have bought cheaper alternatives in the past when I thought I couldn't afford the real thing but always proves to be a false economy.
Great pride as always from amazon
on 21 February 2017
This really is a large tub and will take me months to get through! The "cream" is extremely thick, like putty but certainly does the trick. I use this instead of moisturiser in the evening because I have sensitive, acne-prone skin. My skin doesn't react to it and I find the spots aren't so bad when used. I also use it for scratches from my dog / when gardening and this soothes them immediately as well as helping them to heal much faster.
on 28 February 2017
Helps clear up spot redness even with sensitive skin
on 17 August 2017
mega size , its great for many used not just infections or cuts , acne spots , irritations, stings , many uses and I know some teenagers use it as a beauty aid , very good product all round and of course nappy rash , used for many years now and its perfect
on 12 March 2017
It does the job surprisingly well.My eczema ring on my arm is gradually getting better after just 3 days of use.
on 4 May 2017
We use this for everything, and it doesn't let us down. Rashes, pimples, zits, burns etc. great stuff.
on 28 March 2017
Not used this yet but know its a great product. Big tub full, far better than a tube. You can be put some into a little container for handbag or hols etc. will last me years.
on 12 March 2017
i wasnt sure about buying this as i couldnt be sure it was the real deal but gave it a go any way.it is the real thing and will be used for eczema.
on 13 February 2017
This is great for acne. It helps to reduce them overnight
on 22 January 2017
Good for sores and very soothing