Customer reviews

Style Name: Double|Change

on 4 September 2011
Warm, snuggly, big enough for two adults with room to spare. This has got to be the best sleeping bag i have ever owned. Just one piece of advice.....it needs a good airing before you use it, (i put mine outside on the washing line for most of the day) because it does have a strong smell when you take it out of the bag, other than that it is superb.
on 8 February 2011
The sleeping bags were warm and welcoming, even on an icy January night in our little campervan. The cotton lining is cosy but it did leave cotton bobbles on our thermal night clothes. The sleeping bags are actually very long, but that's fine. The pillow holders work really well. A great bargain, making winter trips much more feasible. Many thanks.
on 4 February 2014
Got this for a festival to share with my better half. The bag is thick and and soft and it kept us nice and warm, The material on the inside of the bag is really soft and feels great against the skin. With a good floor mat this bag is a dream to sleep in :) Being a double bag though just be wary of the size of this when packed up, its quite bulky.
on 3 July 2016
Lovely sleeping bag! Looks smart in my beloved tent and is so warm and cosy I don't need the layers and layers I usually wear to bed. Tgis sleeping bag is huge too, it easily fits me, my husband and 2 small children (who had to get in when we tested it at home). The bag is quite big when rolled but worth every inch of space it takes up in the car.
on 5 June 2011
This bag has a lot of room and ever so warm and toasty. The inside liner is really soft to the touch and just like sleeping wrapped up in a double quilt. It has a double pillow hood which is a nice touch to stop the pillows falling out in the middle of the night. Finally I think this bag is good value for money and would highly recommend it.
on 4 July 2010
A good quality double sleeping bag, lovely and warm and soft. Only downside very bulky
on 22 May 2011
I hardly ever write reviews for products I buy on amazon but I am for this product because I think it is brilliant. For starters it is huge! The picture makes it look a bit narrow but I think that is because it is longer than some of the others. It is about the size of a standard double bed. It's also very comfortable cosy and warm. Buy it!
on 23 January 2016
Love it, I have very wide shoulders, 48 inch chest ! And I can turn around within the bag ?, naturally I tried it out in my tent at minus 4c and I was comfortably warm, but not hot ? But it's not for backpacking ! Does not compress very well ? I would estimate that it's about 15 to 20 litres packed ? But it's a great sleeping bag ?
on 28 October 2015
Great delivery. Good product. Warm. My nine year old used it camping in october.
on 26 April 2012
I got this sleeping bag for my 3 year old as when we are camping we tend to do a lot of bed hopping and I didn't want to be trying to squeeze into a kiddie bag! Really good size for an adult, comfy inner. Haven't yet used outside but we already have the double version and that was great last year on cool September nights.