on 7 January 2018
I have used it now for a few nights, it is fairly noisy but what irks me most is that it is badly designed! There is no easy way of emptying the water left over in the morning, because it has a lip that goes all around the edge of the tank, which just prevents the water from being tipped out! Plus to fill the tank, you have to take out the top heater (the blue part on the picture) which is naturally wet, and place it somewhere, which also gets wet! So all in all, the design is really not well thought through ....
on 3 March 2017
Got this for our 1 year old's cough. Decided to ignore the negative reviews and give it a try. Was like leaving a pot on the stove in his bedroom. Noisy and steamy. It didn't wake him up but could hear it through the baby monitor. Windows were dripping next morning and the room was 12m sq. Not for us. Returned it.
on 20 April 2017
Work brilliantly for my little one stuffy nose cold . You will have to air the room out in the morning,yes all windows open. Would not recommend to use every day but just as long as the cold last. There was a musky smell and water on the windows the next morning but after opening the windows it went away.
on 19 November 2017
Bought to help our little Yohuahua pup as she has a collapsed trachea- really helped with her breathing. Leave it on all night to let her have a good nights sleep! Delighted with how easy it is to use and highly recommend it for animals, children, adults.
on 10 December 2017
Too intense, after a night of use, a huge amount of water on ceiling and I have stopped using as I'm worried it will cause mould/ damp on walls and ceiling. My child's room isn't big so perhaps if it was a huge double bedroom size it would be more appropriate.
on 26 January 2018
I bought several of these and gave them to my children for when their little ones get colds The vapouriser works like a charm and everyone is happy as they all get a good nights sleep!
on 12 November 2015
I bought this for the baby as he was getting congested. arrived in time. it is simple to set up. They recommend if you want to add oils to do so at the front and not in the water. I tried that but doesn't really work.

cleaning is slightly challenging as difficult to take the base off. I let the unit dry and then the lime scale pieces tend to fall off. working well though and helps baby be de-congested.
on 11 October 2015
Its a great product and was delivered on time, have used it in the past too and was a bit disappointed to find it out of stock from most of the stores in my city. However I am glad I could find this piece on Amazon. Its a blessing for my family as my lo suffers from cold and congestion most of the time and Vicks steam vaporiser is the only thing which seems to help him sleep through the night, specially during the cold nights of north England! Thanks for this great product.
on 25 October 2016
Pros: Night number 2 and it seems to be helping our toddler breathe more easily. The light isn't bright and the unit can be used with olbas/Vicks.
Cons: Bulky, makes LOUD bubbling noises. I think making sure the top part remains mould free is going to be challenging.
on 25 February 2016
This vaporiser is absolutely brilliant when my daughter has a cold. Along with the Olbas Oil for Kids which is released from the well above the steamer, it really helps to clear her airways and stop a tickle cough. It also has a good nightlight and makes a soothing bubbling sound which acts as white noise - an added bonus!