Customer reviews

Price:£19.99+ £3.99 shipping

on 12 September 2017
Not only did this arrive 3 WEEKS late from the expected, it arrived half open, and with the game itself unsecured inside the box.
I as well had to delete a save file already in existence.
on 9 April 2017
amazing game, love it so much, came earlier than expected and there was nothing wrong with the cartridge
on 4 April 2017
works well
on 13 July 2017
fun to play not many thing to do.
on 4 July 2017
Got this game for the missus gd game...
on 3 March 2017
Bought for my daughter. She loved it. Delivery was good and Good value
on 24 June 2017
my little enjoys this
on 7 April 2009
This game is ok but the japanese themed food is very annoying. I think this game does get boring after a while and I wouldn't spend money on investing in the 2nd one.
on 23 December 2006
I wanted to buy a DS game for my friend for christmas, but the one i was looking for was sold out everywhere. I spotted this game and thought it looked like fun - I ended up ordering a copy for me too.

Within the first few minutes, i was disappointed with the game - it wasn't what i expected.

I imagined there to be a storyline to it and thought that it would be rubbish without one - however, after playing for 5-10 minutes, I was hooked, it really is a fun, addictive game that is worth buying - especially at the price its selling for.

I would recommend this game to anyone really - its easy enough for younger children, but can also be challenging for older players.
on 25 August 2007
Initially I thought I had bought a dud when I got this. I found it hard to understand what to do...but then I wasn't reading the top screen so it was my fault!

Now I have got into it, it really is quite good fun. It is a very safe game for all the family. My 5 year old lad loves it and happily chops, cooks and grates away. He particularly likes cutting the squid!

It is not taxing on the old noggins in any way, just a pleasant way to pass the time. It makes full and clever use of the DS stylus so it really does make the most of the touch screen's capabilities.

I guess older kids will tire of it quickly as there is no story and it can be frustrating if you can't get the gold medals, but for anyone else that just wants something to while away the time with, I'd say try it!