on 9 July 2017
This film was on the TV many times when I was a child in the 1960s and I have fond memories of watching it. I'm not sure if this was Flynn's first big role but when I watch it now he doesn't quite ooze the effortless charm for which he became so famous, nor is his mild Australian accent entirely disguised as it later was. These observations notwithstanding, this is solid gold entertainment from the age of the great swashbuckler movies and if you enjoy films of that genre then you will enjoy Captain Blood - and if you're like me you're going to enjoy it again and again.
on 22 May 2017
What a treat to be able to see this movie again from so long ago. With Errol, Olivia and Basil Rathbone who later came together again in the Robin Hood movie playing the roles we have come to know them by. I'm well pleased with this purchase and would recommend this DVD.
on 19 March 2017
Classic movie and just as good as Errol Flynns The Sea Hawk. This with a price, packed and delivered to a price I could not match in my country.
on 18 July 2017
Good quality great service
on 29 August 2017
Great film I enjoyed every minute, it is really worth watching
on 14 January 2016
A Very good movie to watch anytime.
on 29 April 2017
Brilliant film. Not seen it for many years but my buckle was swashed most satisfactorily.
on 23 September 2017
Errol Flynn was indeed the greatest swashbuckler of them all.
on 24 March 2017