on 26 July 2017
I was having trouble trying to drill into the Italian dual purpose tiles in my bathroom so I bought these Silverline bits. Following recommended procedure I.e. Slow speed, no hammer, tip lubricated with 3 in 1 oil and drilling in 5 second bursts with re-oiling in between the hole went through in a minute with a perfect finish. I only need to drill four holes so I can't comment on their longevity but I notice Silverline offer a lifetime guarantee.

Additional: I notice that lubrication with water is also mentioned by others.
on 14 April 2017
These work well and cut through tiles easily and precisely. Make sure to keep the end of the bit wet with a drop of normal cold water if you want them to last and not burn out. And make sure that your drill isn't on hammer mode or you'll wreck both your tile and the drill bit. Most tile bits burn out pretty quickly, but these seem to last longer than the Bosch ones I've used previously, at a fraction of the cost.
on 26 June 2017
Used to move a blind in the bathroom. Was a bit worried as if the tiles had split I had no spare tiles, or idea where the originals came from.

No need to worry, tho. Making sure I masking taped the tiles before drilling, and taking my time with the drill these work out just fine. Not sure how many uses they'll give, but for the 4 holes I needed to drill they were excellent.
on 22 August 2017
I've just used these drill bits today to drill tiles in my bathroom.
These tiles were of the unglazed type, very hard, believe me. When I used these drill bits, I cooled them down every so often and they did the trick.
I've never drilled tiles so hard before but these drills did what they were bought for.
on 24 September 2017
Solved the problem trying to drill slate type tiles with masonery bits just getting hot going nowhere these drlled the holes required very effective for those tough drilling jobs.
on 28 August 2017
Great drill set for the price 👍🏻 Did the job perfectly. Very happy with this purchase as a single drill bit on its own it's the same price as this set of 3! Would recommend and buy again
on 17 March 2017
Brilliant, so cheap but work fantastically, second time I used them didn't use masking tape and they where brilliant no slipping. I am a novice DIYer so only originally want them to put a shelf up and worried about tiles and such, but no these worked brilliantly and effortless.
on 22 March 2017
The glass shelves in the bathroom were up in seconds! Nice sharp concise drill bits that did the job perfectly!
on 6 June 2017
Brilliant. Went through tiles like a knife going through butter. Cannot recommend enough. Worth every penny.
on 13 March 2017
Easy to use. Went through the tiles like a hot blade through butter. Perfect for what I needed to do