Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

on 5 February 2018
The is the first time I've posted my disappointment with anything purchased from Amazon. I think these would struggle to cut through butter let alone metal. Whether this is because they are much thicker (3.2mm) than the ones I had been using (1.3mm) I don't know but I'm going to go back to my previous supplies.
on 26 May 2017
I had only used my Dewalt mini grinder for stone before but needed to cut through some quite thick metal and decided on these after reading the reviews. I was pleased with the way the blade cut and used a new one for each of the two cuts needed. It took a while and I let the blade cool down every so often but the job was done! Make sure you use leather gloves and eye protection and there were plenty of sparks so no bare skin either.
review image
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 10 September 2017
Used these for work on a boat trailer made of galanised steel. They lasted a LOT longer than I thought they would and I only used 1 and a half disks to do all the work I needed - leaving plent of disks left for future work on my cars etc.

They seem great quality, no problems at all.
on 3 August 2017
When I give a mark of '3' it means that the item(s) does the job at a reasonable price. OK service and I would buy again.
on 16 May 2014
Did the job I wanted them to do, but very poor quality. the centre boss keeps getting destroyed during use, requiring frequent disc changes when there is still loads of life left in the disc itself. Still, for the price, as I mentioned, it did the job for less than the cost of one decent quality disc!!! (Though I used about 8 of the 10 discs!)
on 29 August 2017
I was a bit worried as the price was too good to be true but they do work really well. I bought a 2nd hand angle grinder for a small project and these disks cut a fire extinguisher in half really easy.
on 26 April 2017
brilliant, do the job , may not last as long as top range ones but definitely as good as any mid range ones , Silver line are a good brand ,.
on 9 March 2017
excellent these discs cut very well on high carbon and silver steel but dont let the peice get to hot then cool it will harden it
on 8 November 2017
Brought these ones twice now. they do as they should husband is pleased with them.
on 13 October 2017
more than happy with this purchase did a great job of cutting up some heavy metal