Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: CLASSIC|Change
Price:£1.52+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 1 November 2013
Not bad but not great quite inexpensive and they will protect your eyes from dust and other debris. But the elastic acted strap is easily broken and they are not incredibly comfortable but overall not bad
on 11 November 2014
Do Not Touch - Item Was Highly Defective and Not From A Silverline Vendor. Received the goggles but they were made by 'Edwards' instead of Silverline. The front protective face of the goggles fell away from the frame upon opening the packet and so the goggles are not repairable.

A dust mask seemed to be included in this 'Edwards' brand. - The elastic head band at both sides is not even tied / secured and it is also very flimsy similar to the goggles. - It is unusable.

The goggles are covered in some sort of clear grease - perhaps manufacturing grease, but after touching them, I had to go and wash my hands as it was unpleasant.

Very poor product and certainly not fit for purpose or even to be termed a 'safety' goggle as they would never provide any safety whatsoever.

I can't even mark the delivery as reasonable. - It was delayed. - Here is why. - I had ordered around 6 other items and they were all paid by my card, however the goggle supplier delayed to deliver and claimed that there was a problem with my card. - The other 6 suppliers (unrelated items) managed to retrieve their payments no problem. - Only the goggle supplier had an issue which has seemingly been resolved at his end given that he finally sent the goggles and took the payment ...

I don't usually write reviews - only very rarely and so it has to be utterly bad for me to take the time to write, so that I can warn other potential customers in goodwill.- Steer clear. - There is no way that these conform to any British Safety standards, contrary to what the supplier has advertised. Cheap rubbish and again, not fit for purpose.
on 30 October 2014
I'm sorry to write such a damning review, I like to support business but this level of quality simply unacceptable.

The goggles are flimsy but forgivable as they do what they are supposed to, but the teeny mask is not only useless - it cut a the skin off the bridge of my nose!
on 6 December 2013
Decent quality and feels like it'd provide reasonable protection, rough plastic edges can be uncomfortable for extended periods though. Despite this, value for money is excellent considering the price.
on 8 June 2016
Arrived a bit crushed so the soft plastic that is supposed to mould to your cheekbone area isn't a snug fit. Having said that, it could just have been the courier/warehouse storage. Hoping it will regain shape in time.
on 11 November 2010
First impressions are very good although you may not want to wear them for a long time. The part of the goggles that just covers the top of your nose is sharp and digs into your nose making it rather uncomfortable, the solution for this that I found worked for me is to use a dust mas which cover the top of your nose. Overall a very good product, would shop with them again!
on 17 January 2016
Quite soft and 'flimsey' plastic - in a good way - so it fits the face well. These were purchased as adult eye protection from our sons Nerf gun bullets (!) and they are just the ticket. We didn't want to spend a lot of money, but wanted eyes protected from flying bullets and these hit the nail on the head (rather than a bullet in the eye) so 5 stars from me.
on 2 October 2013
Great pair of safety goggles. Came very quickly. Securly wrapped. Great price. Fits nicely. All you need, don't need no expensive ones. Very happy and definitely recommend. :)
on 14 February 2013
I would recommend this product, its cheap and easy to use. Good fit and more comfortable to wear than other similar products I have tried. Quick, impressive delivery too.
on 18 February 2015
I bought three of these goggles and the face of the goggles fell away from the frame upon opening each packet and so the goggles are not usable - terrible product.