VINE VOICEon 31 December 2012
I must admit I have quite a bit of Silverline gear from drills to grinders to spanners to routers and for the jobs they do and for what they cost, I am more than happy so far as I refuse to buy the 'Big Boys' stuff that is touted and used as product placement items on various TV 'make over' programmes and in assorted woodwork magazines as I have a battery drill as used by the DIY Almighty's and it conked out just a few weeks after it's guarantee ran out and not being a trade person, I can say it didn't really do much work, about once or twice a month if that, so you don't always get what you think you pay for.. Back to the plot then! - I brought this 1/4 inch universal drive as I lost the last one - a Draper before you ask - and this seems to do the job required of it, was cheaper than the aforementioned Draper, and it was delivered rather quick and for the money, a bargain.
on 1 May 2014
A nice piece of kit that fits 1/4" drivers and sockets. It helps you reach hard to get to bolts that can't be reached with a socket that is at 90 degrees to the wrench.

I've used mine a few times to get at difficult to reach bolts on my motorbike including a couple that were seized and required quite a bit of force. It was up to the job and shows no sign of give or distortion, it'll see years of good use.
on 8 July 2016
Lovely little 3/8 Universal joint - It is as described - made of polished chrome steel and certainly strong enough for the job I had in mind. It arrived promptly and fitted through the letterbox - so no need to wait in for the delivery. Recommended.
on 22 March 2015
this item is a very good solid piece of kit for the diy and pro mechanics I know as I was a mechanic for a very long time before all these electronic brains came about, then you had to use your own.
on 14 April 2018
Great quality and excellent value for money.
on 18 March 2018
Fine piece of equiptment
on 19 October 2017
Real useful tool to have, has made changing the exhaust on my motorbike a lot easier.
on 8 April 2018
Well made
on 12 August 2016
Good. No slack in it.
on 1 March 2017
Cheap and cheerful but perfect for the casual user.