Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Fence Brush|Change

on 23 September 2014
I bought 2 brushes to paint my fence and before a quarter of the fence was finish both of these brushes had broken. They have a "Forever Guarantee" but that is useless when I have one weekend to paint my fence and two broken brushes. I bought a £8.99 brush from Homebase and it fared much better.
on 28 April 2016
The head broke off within 5 mins of starting to paint my fence (very small screw holds it on). The short bristles are also unsuitable for painting fencing as they fail to get into the nooks and crannies. Do not buy.
on 15 May 2014
Bought to apply Sadolin to fence.

Nice to hold and use. Well made.

Between paintings, rather than continually cleaning in spirit, I keep soft in a can of clear water, then shake out before use.
on 12 July 2016
This broke within 5 minutes of me using it. Very poorly made. I understand it is cheap but I had to pop out to get a more expensive one after using it for 5 minutes anyway- save your life and just spring for a better one.
I was very impressed with this brush.
I bought two of them, one for the fence and one for my bedroom wall, and I have to say it performed superbly with both tasks.

Fence-wise, the brush is light, you can remove the silly sticking-out-tab (I haveno idea what that is all about except that if you leave it on it gets caught all over the place) easily as the handle unscrews and the brush is small enough to dip easily into the tubs. It (with my help, of course) painted about forty foot of fence in one day and after the clean up, the brush looks as good as new, so I predict longevity.

For the internal painting, I was painting with emulsion onto deep-recessed anaglypta (I hate that wallpaper) and the bristles managed to get into all the silly nooks and crannies to perfection, something that could not be done with a roller or pad. I was duly impressed with its performance and also the cleanup too.

All in all, this brush is versatile, has longevity and does exactly as it is supposed to. How could you ask for more?
on 30 September 2014
Bought these brushes to paint the shed, fence etc at our allotment and they did the job a treat. Between us my wife and I painted a shed in under an hour. These brushes hold a lot of paint without dripping. Great value.
on 26 March 2016
Fell apart the first time I used it. Poor quality. Can't be bothered to package up a paint soaked brush so did not return as not worth the hassle for £4.
on 6 June 2015
rubbish brush was broken after doing 2 fence panels handle came off.
on 4 May 2016
Absoloute rubbish
on 8 June 2016
I'ts completely worthless and useless thing. Just after unpacking it felt apart. Ididn't use it even once.
review image review image review image