Customer reviews

on 14 July 2017
Excellent product
on 12 December 2007
I love my Mouli! Why didn't I buy one before! I'd been making do squashing food through a sieve... not too practical when your little one is hungry. I bought this particular Mouli because it looked easy to use, well made and very convenient. It is all that. Out of all the kitchen gadgets I've invested in, this one is hands down the best. I've used it more in the last three days than I have any other utensil apart from Wooden spoons of course. It's the perfect size for a full ice cube trays worth of baby food, comes in two pieces so clips together with ease, is really really easy to clean and is made of stainless steal so it would go in the dishwasher (if only I had one!) I've used it to mash potato, various berries, bananas, tomatoes, peas and sweetcorn (which it removes the skins of - very handy!)butternut squash, sweet potato, apple and probably so much more over the coming months of mushy food. But then it needn't be limited to just baby food I suppose. It removes fibrous bits, skins, seeds so you could use it to make some good soups or smoothies. I highly recommend this product to anyone "umming" and "erring" about buying one as I was.
22 Comments| 80 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 April 2015
For grandson easy to use
on 8 May 2008
I got this mouli to puree my baby's first foods, in particular to puree peas and other husky veg, to remove the bits she can't digest. It is a fab gadget for doing just that, leaving the husky stuff behind and creating a nice smooth puree. However, it does require a power of elbow grease to work the food through and I've found that the faster you spin it the better. It cleans up really easily afterwards and is worth every penny.
on 30 June 2009
Used this item twice, and the handle broke off...really poor construction and definitely not easy to use as the mouli needs serious downward force in order to work properly. Avoid this product, it's a waste of money.
on 3 November 2010
I read the reviews so bought this mouli and can't get to do anything other than create a small amount of juice! I don't think I'm doing it wrong but it certainly not working
on 2 April 2008
Fantastic product which although more expensive than a plastic one is worth the extra money. makes perfect puree and very easy to clean. best not to overload it otherwise the handle holder will detach. use only a tablespoon or two.
on 1 June 2013
This is a poor cousin of the Mouli. It is cheaply made. The brackets are not welded on just glued! 10 days of puree green beans and sloppy foods with gravy and it pinged off. Returning requesting a full refund. Has been washed in soapy water carefully as the ball on the top has holes in which would hold any soapy water so had been careful to avoid getting water in there! Did not realise the brackets could just ping off which renders it useless.
on 26 January 2013
Really unhappy.
It looks robust and great.
I have used it twice to puree food for 5 months old baby.
Washed it in soapy water as instructed.
After second use, found one of the brackets in the sink! Soldering dissolved with soapy water ??? erm.....
Works out quite expensive buy for 2 uses!
Dont buy!
on 30 August 2008
NOT dishwasher safe, went rusty with the first use. Sending it back right now...

See one answered question