Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 24 October 2015
Getting back to my parents origins. Love listening to this cd. Really good for in the car. Easy listening.
on 18 August 2017
Nice to hear the songs again
on 6 March 2017
good
on 18 August 2017
very good
on 11 November 2012
Compared to listening to the Dubliners and the Wolfe Tones these 2 CD pack is very very bland to the point that I can rarely listen to a track all the way through. What annoys me is the synthesised instruments and the lack of enthusiasm in the singing. I doubt I will listen to it much. To me Irish music should tell the story and be full of passion - this cd gives you the songs true enough but in a very washed out form. Maybe good for an absolute newbie to Irish music but don't think all Irish music is like this - its a lot more lively!!
on 17 May 2014
Hate housework so when I do my "Top to Toe" on a Friday, I put my MP3 player on with headphones and play these tracks over and over again. Singing along - the housework soon gets done. Now whenever I see a bottle of bleach, I hear music!!
on 30 March 2017
Bought as a gift - the recipient is still singing along with the CD