Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 8 September 2016
brought for 2 yr. old twin girls not given yet, I chose it as my own granddaughter had several of these & constantly watched them from around 2 years old. I like the characters as gentle friendly & kind to one another, not always the case in modern viewing now days. Also Tilly speaks French in it too. Really calm to watch & the stories are not too long. At 6 my granddaughter has grown out of watching hers but I'm sure her little brother will enjoy them in a few months time.
on 8 May 2011
This is a really funny programme. Tom is the joker of the 3 and I love the 1st episode, Naughty Puppies as he ends up getting into a bit of a pickle when the puppies start eating everything!

Tiny is the baby of the group and often gets into trouble but the others are there to help him out.

Tilly speaks French and is the most sensible of the 3 who ends up sorting all the problems out.

A great TV show which is sadly no longer running.
on 5 December 2016
Tots tv blast from the past and now it's back. My son loves Rosie and Jim and now watching this he loves tots tv too
on 11 January 2016
Tots being tots. My niece loves this and as an adult the charisma of the show makes me smile. This still holds up as a perfect show for children. I also find it refreshing how the show tried to teach some French to its target audience.
on 25 November 2015
This was bought as a present for a younger person and it did not disappoint. I think they're now on to the 438th time of watching it if my calculations are correct.
on 3 June 2016
This was bought for my 22 year old daughter as a bit of nostalgia. She loved it!!!
on 5 December 2012
really pleased I could still get this my grandson loves it.
what I ordered is what I got in perfect condition and on time
on 1 August 2017
Memory lane
on 4 August 2017
Really good liked stories and great price
on 5 December 2016