on 31 December 2009
We had one some of these stories on video and wanted to replace all the used ones with DVDs because we no longer had room for a video recorder as well. Because these were so old I wasn't sure I would be able to find them. But this DVD has the same stories and more. They are lovely stories and they keep my little girl enthralled. I would recommend this to all Bananas in Pyjamas fans.
3 people found this helpful
on 8 September 2014
bought this for my daughter as she loves he show on milkshake. was very disappointed as i put in dvd player it played the old school ones from when I was a child!!! sound and image quality very poor.
on 15 June 2010
The video arrived in quick time and was in excellent condition.

However, the fact that any video is zone encoded makes buying DVDs difficult, as sales offices are often in a another zone. The idea of zone encoding is quite stupid, because it limits both sales potential and customer base. Meaning, if you don't want to sell your DVDs, then be certain to have the encoded...

Luckily, Thai DVD players play DVDs from all zones and Thai TVs play all types of video. So, zone code and video format don't matter, but if I had wanted to send this to my nephiew in America, I would have been greatly upset.
2 people found this helpful
on 17 September 2016
loved watching this dvd
on 6 March 2013
this was an obvious choice to order to go with bananas 1 and 2 every time i look at this i cant help breaking out into the theme tune i am sure my grandchildren do the same
on 12 August 2013
My son has an obsession with the bananas in pyjamas and his birthday is this Saturday so I bought it as a 'filling present' We've not watched it yet but I'm certain he will love it. The DVD came on time and was sealed with plastic as proof it was brand new. :)
One person found this helpful
on 17 November 2013
bought this for my grandson and he loves it. so much better than the cartoon character version which replaced this
on 13 January 2012
my little boy luke is nearly 5,and he loves the new episodes of b in pjs but unfortunately the new episodes are only available on dvd on sale in australia(where they originate from)so i ordered him this dvd which has the old format on it and is different animation completely,i wasn't sure if he would like it, but he absolutely loves it, so happy days!
on 24 November 2013
Bought as a present last year for my grandson who has now moved on to postman pat. Good value for money
on 21 December 2012
Didn't quite like this DVD as it was a very old version, daughter did relate too them but not keen too watch over and over
One person found this helpful