on 3 June 2016
This is virtually free considering the very low price includes postage. Just bear in mind it will take a couple of weeks to arrive in the UK from China, or at least mine did, but if time isn't a factor then it's a win win , as its exactly the same item as sold at five times the price elsewhere.
3 people found this helpful
on 7 March 2014
The plastic housing for the 3.5mm socket soon broke off. Not useable after a very short period of time.
Another poor quality Chinese import that has put the good stuff out of business, but it seems it's all there is out there.
Not worth returning for the price, so the seller has been rewarded for selling trash!
4 people found this helpful
on 13 February 2018
Rubbish. very cheap quality. Don't bother as the socket became so loose that after 5 days this had to be trashed.
on 31 December 2014
Joy as silence now abounds our house.

Plugged into the electric keyboard with headphones then plugged into that, we can now rest quietly while the kids butcher the keyboard.

God knows why we're paying on lessons ... they're not going anywhere fast. However now, at least, they're not going anywhere fast in silence.
on 2 February 2017
It simply does not work, when in use you hear a crackle. Took ages to arrive as well. not bothering to return it as cheap but have had to purchase a different one.
on 5 October 2015
Poor quality, ill fitting, failed after only a few uses. My standard earphone jack just wobbles around loosely when connected in to this, it feels as if the inside has collapsed as there is no resistance what so ever.

Poor quality - I would not buy again.
on 29 March 2017
is of solid construction. does what it is supposed to do. it took a while to get from taiwan to scotland by snailmail.aka China Post.
on 6 August 2013
The sheer build quality and fantasy surrounding this converter brings tears to the eyes.

Just look at the sleek, silver and black design. So elegant, so graceful, so... Trustworthy.

I just know, anyone who buys one of these is in for a treat. SO much fun to be had with this stereo jack converter - fun for the whole family. I am overwhelmed with joy whenever I plug it in.

5 Stars!!!
on 4 September 2016
Chunky sturdy handy.

Had to buy this because of a rip off keyboard company neglecting to supply such novel items such as a plug (!) (Not bitter at all)

Anyway, this item is great and does the trick for headphone related fun.
on 26 March 2011
For a while, my ipod dock has been broke, so ive been looking for a spilter to plug my ipod into my guitar amp; so i can play music out loud. I already had a ipod auxillary cable to plug it into the car, so by connecting my ipod to the auxillary cable, and that into the spliter, im able to listen again to music without having to have headphones. I was happy with the sound it produced for the price, for 66p its great.
2 people found this helpful