Shop Kindle Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire

on 10 May 2013
As a card maker I have used this product with Spellbinder dies and embossing folders - cogs especially, in fact - for men's cards. To begin with I used a fine sandpaper sponge for distressing card but found this took the surface off the engraving card too much exposing the white core. I then tried washing up sponges with a scratchy surface which was less abrasive and pretty successful (polishing up with the sponge side). The edges of the sponge became less effective after a while and I then cut them up to give extra edges. It's really effective on the cogs which come up gleaming with a small amount of black still showing. I haven't tried it on more delicate dies but it would probably be just effective with care. White bits were successfully covered up with copper wax (I was using the copper engraving card).

Of course, I know that far more artistic achievements can be produced from this card but beyond my capabilities!
on 24 September 2016
Good blank engraving pack, but not thought about each piece touching each other as they can stick to each other and be useless as leave marks on blank sheets unable to use full piece. Could put recycled paper in between each piece to stop this from happening ..
on 11 January 2015
This is a great addition to any crafter's repertoire. You can get beautiful results after very little practice and it's a lovely relaxing way to spend some down time. Images can be drawn free hand or traced,but I like to use my favourite stamps to transfer an image onto the board - best to use a light Stazon inkpad & leave it to dry completely before you start to scrape the outlines.
This item was good value and delivered really quickly so full marks for customer service.
on 18 September 2016
Wonderful product and I already have a stash set aside for future projects! I used to recycle Pringles tubes into handy pencil pots.
review image
on 5 July 2015
An art material for all the family
on 30 December 2015