Customer reviews

on 19 July 2015
copies of old photographs turnout first class
on 20 August 2013
I wasted several sheets trying to print using my HP Photosmart printer. I have used 240G paper normally but this does not feed in.
on 4 July 2009
High qualility, exellent photos, best I've ever used. Won't be using any other from now on.
on 2 February 2011
My photographs are turning out a treat with my new Kodak Printer, the paper is recognised and printed on giving me prints equal to any photographic dealer I have used in the past. great Dealer and a great product
on 5 October 2010
I really think this photo paper is great value for money with great pictures every time. A perfect product for those wanting to print great pictures at home without spending a fortune.
on 23 November 2011
Just but a Kodak ESP C110 scanner/printer and it came with a couple of sheets of high quality 5* photo paper which produced very impressive results. When I looked at the price though of a box of 60 I was more inclined to try the next quality down the Kodak Premium 4*. This is the pack I purchased and I have found the results to be just as good thought the paper is slightly thinner. Seems best value to me.
on 24 June 2011
Using cheap photo paper will ruin your pictures. A relative purchased some cheap one for me I was not happy with results. So now I buy either Kodak or HP paper myself.

As for this product, excellent. Pictures always come out crisp and sharp.
on 18 January 2013
I bought this paper for a hp inkjet, and assumed it would be compatible. It was not. My printer would not grip the paper no matter how I inserted it into the tray. It is not a particularly cheap paper, so i would have thought it should have worked fine.
As usual, amazon customer service was brill. They told me to send the pack back for a refund, which is what I did.
I have used various brands of photo paper in the printer before and never had any issues. But I will never bother with Kodak paper again.
on 4 June 2011
found this photo paper to be good quality and real value for money. photos come out looking clear and colour perfect. will definitely buy this again.
on 11 February 2012
I find the Kodak Premium paper excellent for my hobby which is card making. I download a design then copy it. The copies are great, dry instantly, no smudging or cracking of image as i cut it out. Only critisism you ahve to be careful you dont scratch the image especially the black.