Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:£5.10+ Free shipping

on 25 November 2011
Ordered this product from Strictly Lamps thinking the price is pretty good for a surge protection extension lead, when delivered found that there was no surge protection lead, it was an ordinary 4 way extension lead.
on 15 June 2010
Didn'nt get what I ordered. Sent me an extension lead that was'nt surge Protected. When I contacted seller they refused to reply. Had to resolve through Amazon.
on 15 March 2011
I ordered this product on the understanding it was surge protected as advertised. It is clearly not marked and may not meet the health and safety standards it claims to meet. This could be a very dangerous mistake for someone and could have legal implications. I do not want anyone to buy anything under false pretences as it is not safe.
on 6 August 2010
Meant to be surge protected, says nothing about that on the product or packing, not sign that it is, seller won't prove this
we apparently just have to take their word for it, does not look like product in picture.
33 comments| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 February 2012
This is NOT a surge protected 4 way extension lead! It does not mention it on the wrapping/cover/plastic bag it was delivered in. You cant even return it becasue it costs £3 to return and you dont get your return p&p back. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!
on 30 January 2012
hen you plug a cable in it, it would flash, it would make a sound of a spark. It really looks dangerous. A friend told us that a similar, low-quality, cable damaged an electrical device she had. So, we threw it away.
on 2 February 2011
this item hasnt turned up, you contact the seller and your just told to wait a few more days, then you try again they say they will get in touch and then never do
on 21 December 2013
LIKE A LOT OF OTHER REVIEWERS, BE WARNED!! THESE ARE NOTHING LIKE THE EXTENSION LEAD AS IN THE PICTURE AND THEY ARE CERTAINLY NOT SURGE PROTECTED AND AS SUCH, THEY SHOULD BE WITHDRAWN FROM AMAZON'S WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY
on 5 June 2013
I tried it out and it works fine. I have several of these extensions that I've bought from different sellers (Amazon, local shops) and when I compare them together, this one just looks and feels cheap. I don't have any faith that the surge protection will work. This is going to be my 'backup' unit. It looks much like the cheap ones you can find in Poundland for alot cheaper... so I have to say that for the money I spent, this isn't what I was expecting.
on 20 April 2016
The extension I received is a straight 4 way -no surge protection at all. Works OK but disappointed tht it does not have what I expected. Not as shown in illustration. Wasn't sure who to complain to as no invoice included.