Customer reviews

Price:£6.02+ Free shipping

on 22 June 2009
The image associated with this product is a bit misleading, as the size is smaller when it arrives. It is alo quite expensive. I've discovered I can get it cheaper in my local Tesco.
on 11 February 2011
Ordered this along with a bubble machine for my little girl (bubble machine ordered from diff company). I eventually had to get in touch with the company as it never turned up after almost 2 weeks of waiting, they sent me out another which finally arrived today. Picture is very misleading, the bottle is actually half the size of the one shown and very overpriced, wouldnt have been so bad if it had come in the bottle shown.
DONT waste your money on this. Wish I had read the reviews before buying!
on 16 November 2010
Like a few people picture is very misleading as you only get a little bottle delivered and its very expensive per liter price.
Cannot believe the rubbish quality of this product DO NOT BUY IT as I tried this so called skytronic bubbles it in my childs bubble mower and bubbles were few and far between fairy liquid works better than this weak expensive solution.
Very Disappointed Indeed.
Defiantly would not recommended this product. DO NOT BUY THIS EVER!¡
on 9 December 2009
i brought this product thinking it was great for my Chuvet bubble machine but it failed miserably its thin and useless does not produce bubble what it said on tin in will not buy it again. So if you want good bubbles buy CHUVET BUBBLE LIQUID ITS FAB its thick all the bubble you will ever need for a disco or a party
on 17 August 2010
This product is like water, I cant make any bubble from this liquid and I wont buy this product never ever again!!!
on 2 April 2011
i also wish i had read the reviews before i purchased this product everything you have read in the other reviews i totally agree with fee such a fool could have got better in the one pound shop !!
on 15 December 2010
wish i'd read the reviews before i bought. saw the big container on the advertising picture and like others before me i was conned. this advert shoulb be investigated by 'trade descriptions' or whoever it is that investigates fraudlent advertising! take note - a litre is a relatively small amount.
on 7 November 2013
Just what I was looking for. Picture clear and description accurate, which was very pleasing as I was not sure what I was looking for at the time. A firm favourite with my niece and nephew. I saw that we were running out at home so instead of facing a riot, I have bought this. Should keep us going for the next summer at least...
on 20 July 2012
Excellent service. Items received very quickly and is of good quality. The town will be buried in bubbles and the grandchildren are all squealing with delight. You can't say that about many cheaper versions of 'bubble mixture. I would use this seller again without hesitation. Many thanks.
on 14 September 2012
I ordered 2 bottles of this liquid, but what I received was completely different to the picture. The liquid in my bottles is a sort of 'glow in the dark' green and it stains everything that it lands on!!!
Complete waste of money!!!!!
VERY DISAPPOINTED.