Customer reviews

Price:£1.35+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 2 May 2017
Was very pleased with this when it finally arrived.it is without doubt the best shaving adapter a good tight fit not loose like many I have previously bought from other suppliers.and the price was amazing.but the delivery was very ,very slow.however well worth the wait.well done.
on 29 November 2013
I needed an adapter like this after we moved house and the bathroom did not have a shaver socket for our electric toothbrushes.
I did not want to spend a lot of money on something that was only temporary, and so chose this one.
Tell you what, I am not sure what others have had delivered, but this is exactly as described; and delivered within 72 hours of order.
I have had it a while (I usually do not review until I have tested the item for at least 4-6 weeks) and it works with no issues.
I can only assume there was a period where the item was a different sort, but I am happy.
on 2 December 2014
Plugging in a 2 Pin UK shaver device into this requires a firm push and holds it pretty securely. However the problem is that no power can get through most of the time and I think it is largely in part to the thickness of the plug. Comparing it to another adaptor I have that I've always managed to get working, the casing on this plug is about half a cm thicker and maybe that is preventing it from forming a good electrical connection - If I push and hold the 2 pin plug in, the respective device works, but when I let go, it loses power.
on 25 June 2016
This is a very satisfactory shaver adapter. The one I received was reasonably well made. It plugs securely into a 13A socket, and it holds a 2-pin shaver plug firmly in place. It has a 1A fuse to protect the shaver or shaver charger.
on 14 August 2016
Originally got this product along with a Jack to 2 x RCA phone stereo audio cable because I some how managed to purchase American speakers that don't work in UK outlets. *shakes fist*
Doubles up as a nice little adaptor for all foreign products though.
Would recommend. Reliable and efficient.
on 17 January 2016
Bought to charge up my electric toothbrush, and after reading some reviews I was wary of my purchase. However, it's a good, sturdy plug which arrived very quickly indeed - I expected it to come far later than it did, so I was very pleasantly surprised! Very good quality for the price, and as it's only going to be used to charge a toothbrush (perhaps once a week, twice at most) I don't mind too much if it breaks for the price!
on 7 September 2017
My electric toothbrush adaptor wouldn't go in all the way and was still sticking out halfway so was unable to charge it at all - went to Wilko store and bought one that works fine for £1.75
on 1 April 2015
This is useless. I have two of these and both have the same fundamental flaw: the shaver socket will not retain the shaver plug. It's not that it falls, rather the plug actually springs out as soon as you let go of it. I tried taping one in and it still worked loose. The only way I could use it was to superglue the plug into the socket. Effective but hardly the point.
on 29 September 2016
The product sent was not the one pictured. The product is very very cheap feeling and the 2 pin plug is canted over when plugged in exposing the pins of the 2 pin plug. Often the 2 pin plug is sprung out of the adapter. Not fit for purpose. Dangerous.
on 5 February 2016
Plugs into the wall with no problem. My Braun Oral B toothbrush charger plugs into this with no issues too.