Customer reviews

on 22 November 2014
As other reviews have indicated, the flexible arm is a little too flexible. It can take a while moving it around into a position where it won't just flop down. The best position I've found is with the flexible arm curving down and then back up vertically so that the pop shield is between the mic and wherever the 'talent' is standing/sitting. Once in place, it's probably not a good idea to move it too much, though.

The pop shield itself works perfectly. No matter how many pickles Peter Piper picked, it still didn't cause any pops in my recordings. Excellent quality with only one star docked for the slightly too floppy arm.
on 28 October 2016
This, well i was sceptical about these at first because i thought can it really help and OHH man it REALLY REALLY helps you'r audio quality! You can be right up against the mic and hear no breathing noise! The build quality is ok and the camp, well it is, lets just say not the best you could most likley get but it works and that wall that i and you should need.
Pros
-Good Enough build quality
-Works wonders on mic quality
-Conviniant

Cons
-Dodgy Clamp
-Sags i tiny bit over time (Like days)

In conclusion i would buy it if it was your first mic setup etc, but in the future i would ask you to get a different one as i am not sure if it will stand the test of time!
on 2 April 2016
This was a surprisingly good purchase for the price! I didn't really expect amazing quality but it was far better than what I expected it to be! Does the job too, no pops coming through on recordings anymore which is pleasing to know.

One negative to the pop filter is that sometimes it will not stay up in place and will slowly move lower so I have to adjust this every now and again but for the price I am not really fussed about that.

Overall great product and would recommend!
on 1 April 2017
The filter really does work and stops the pops and other catching noises when using your condenser microphone.

The attachment is adaptable to add to the microphone boom arm to swivel into position.

Takes the microphone to the next level, professional!
on 24 August 2016
I'm using this filter with a Blue mic snowball ice and i must say i can totally hear the difference. Before incould always hear a noise in the background despite the room being completely quiet. Now there is no background noise and when i record my voice i dont have to edit the file so much afterward. Really a cool little must have if you plan to do voice recordings.
on 28 October 2015
I received this item in a box that was completely damaged, but the pop filter was okay, but the pop filter smelt like someone farted on it so I left it to air out, so far this was bad view of the pop filter, but over a day of airing out I then put it on my microphone and it canceled out the pops which was good, but I came across another problem, the neck of the filter was too long so it took me about 10 mins to find the best place for it and not hit me when I moved. The pop filter might be better for some people, but for me it was too long, so I don't use it anymore.

I now use the pop filter for my niece because she loves to sing, so this pop-filter is alright I wish it had been better when I received it.
on 28 October 2014
So very very handy! Doesn't alter audio amplitude and the dual layer mesh filters out 100% of the pops, guaranteed. Definitely recommend for anyone in the YouTube business.
on 13 August 2017
Good piece of equipment for a reasonable price. Only issues are as follows:

1.) The clamp doesn't fit my desk, which itself measures approximately 33mm. This means I have to attach the pop filter to my boom arm, which isn't necessarily a problem except that the boom arm doesn't always accommodate it, meaning I often have to move the clamp to a different position.

2.) Sometimes the pop filter "droops" a little and doesn't stick to the position I would like. Nonetheless, it's easy enough to find a position it will stay in after a bit of fiddling around.

Summary: If you want something more professional, I'd look into paying a bit more for a better quality pop filter. But if you're like me and just want something that does the basics, I'd recommend this product.
on 28 February 2016
This pop filter is cheap, great quality and basic.

This pop filter is the best one I have had in years, it's simple clamp design makes it easy to attach it to anything. The price makes it a must have item and the quality of the materials feel like they are going to last a long time.

Anyone that uses their microphone on a regular basis needs to purchase this microphone right now, and trust me you won't regret buying it.
on 13 March 2017
I'm new to home recording but it seems that this is pretty good for the money you're paying. It has a couple of little issues (the screw attachment is very basic, but holds; the arm does tend to succumb to gravity during the course of a recording session, but not mid-song) and so if you need a super professional something, go and spend more money. If you're brand new to it, like I am, this is great. I have noticed a difference in the actual sound of my recordings, so definitely something you should have.