• Customer reviews

on 1 December 2016
The extension works okay but bears no resemblance to the photo shown on the description. I chose the extension partially because of the way it looked with the grey top and the different buttons etc. and what I received was a white plastic extension (see photo) you can buy just about anywhere. I can't say I'm overly happy with this item as it's not what I thought I was buying.
7 people found this helpful
on 19 February 2017
The switch blew up and burned a hole on the casing after 7 weeks of use.
7 people found this helpful
on 15 April 2017
What can you say about a 4-way extension cable? this one is better than the standard white bricks - individual switches and all that, and looks nicer, and is a decent price. That's it really. Worked for me, so if any of those features are important to you, might well work for you too.
2 people found this helpful
on 20 February 2018
Yes it does the job but I ordered it because of its colour/design and received a plain white one, very misleading photo.
2 people found this helpful
on 23 June 2016
I purchased this item looking to replace a faulty expensive one, and it looks different to how the picture is, its grey backing and white and with NEON lights so quite pleased. The item is lightweight and fits all my plugs. (iPhone, iPad, Samsung Phone & Macbook Charger) Touch wood haven't had any thing go wrong yet (Touch wood) Let's see how it pans out
on 28 April 2017
Reading other peoples reviews, I did wonder if this purchase may be a bit risky, but none of it. Delivered when promised, Silver front as requested, individual switches which light up to indicate which ones are selected, fits on wall easily.
on 5 May 2018
Bought two, and mounted them on the wall. Looked very neat. Only receive light use but, less than a year later, the insides have fallen apart in both them.
on 13 January 2018
Great product at a good price. I bought this extension lead because of the fact that each plug is individually switched. Pleased with this purchase.
on 14 December 2012
A little disappointed as item supplied was a right entry extension and not left hand as illustrated on the website. Having read feedback from a previous purchaser who was pleased to find a "left hander" I was encouraged to follow his example. This is the only reason I have awarded 3 stars as other than this the product is good and reasonably priced. I have not returned the item as I needed to complete a project before Christmas and have made do with the supplied item.
on 19 January 2013
This product arrived quickly but I was disappointed to find that it was not as the picture showed. I ordered this extension lead purely because I needed the lead to be on the left hand side (as was shown). Unfortunately, it was on the right hand side. I have however, found a use for it and it is a good product, but I now have to search for the one I really want! Beware, if you want a left hand lead - you may not get what you ordered!