VINE VOICEon 18 July 2015
This is variant of the Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Bar, and in individually wrapped spheres that just melt in the mouth. Crisp chocolate shell, very chocolate cream taste, which yields to a soft flow of creamy chocolate onto the tongue. I cannot buy this anymore, have banned myself, it's too good.

Best to shop around as this item can vary in price.
on 3 June 2016
Everybody loves Lindt! I bought two boxes as a gift for a friends birthday, in retrospect I should have bought them closer to their birthday because they called my name and well... one night two boxes turned into one. Then the next week the second box disappeared. Now I am two boxes down and have to buy two more because of Lindors irresistible melting centre's and delicious chocolateyness. This time I will be buying the chocolate closer to my friends birthday, at least that way she's got more of a chance of receiving two boxes... or one... or maybe just a card.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 2 December 2012
Melt in the mouth, creamy deliciousness, my mouth is starting to water just thinking about them! They are rich but not sickeningly so, unlike one of my fellow reviewers I have no difficulty munching through half a dozen, two or three are simply not enough. Nicely presented in a box with a clear window, each chocolate is individually wrapped, makes a fantastic gift-who could resist? Beware if you purchase them for yourself they won't last for long, unless you have considerably more restraint than I have. A quality product, have been around for decades and always lived up to the prestigious Lindt name. At this price (2 x 200g packs), an absolute bargain....you'll want to try the dark and white chocolate ones too.
on 10 January 2016
This is the largest carton size you can buy and to be honest you get far better value for your money buying this size box rather than the small or medium size cartons. Open the carton, grab a few and sit back and enjoy an orgasmic explosion of chocolate heaven. It really is hard to resist these chocolates, i finished a whole carton way too quickly. Don't forget to try out the other flavours in the Lindt Lindor range, the orange one is a particular favourite of mine.
on 17 December 2012
you will not be disappointed if your are a luxury chocolate lover.
these are absolutely delicious, creamy chocolate with a melted middle
i dont find them sickly at all, and could eat a whole box with no trouble!!!
yummmmmmm!!!!!!
on 21 August 2015
Lindt chocolate in any form is up there with the best, so when I bought these truffles for my daughter, she said they were absolutely delicious. I'm a diabetic, so all I could do was watch, painfully! They're a luxary chocolate at a very decent price.
on 12 September 2014
These beautiful chocolates are soft and smooth with a creamy taste found in no other product. Individually wrapped for convenience they are so Moorish and my wife and often can't stop eating them once the box is opened. Truly a heavenly purchase for those special occasions.
on 25 February 2014
I found them O.K. until I left some in my pocket and forgot about them for some time. When I did remember, I was most pleasantly surprised. The chocolate was still hard, but the centre had melted into a delicious liquid! Yippeee!
on 17 May 2012
Lindt Lindor milk chocolate is simply divine. These truffles come individually wrapped and even for a chocolate addict like myself it is hard to eat more than two or three as they are so rich. They are more of a luxury chocolate rather than an every day snack but a super way to give yourself a little indulgence. Enjoy!
on 31 December 2012
Brilliant taste, brilliant quality; every time.
These are some of my favourites to have and to give to others since I haven't heard of anyone who doesn't like them (unless they don't like chocolate anyway!)

Can't really go wrong with them.