on 14 October 2013
The lead came from USA remarkably promptly, was undamaged and pristine.
It's perfect for connecting ps3 to flatscreen and according to my son the graphics are greatly enhanced and practically no lag.
on 21 June 2012
Does exactly what it's supposed to, no problems whatsoever, using a component cable will give you a much better picture than a composite or S-video cable, but similar (or not as good as) HDMI.
on 26 March 2013
An absolutely awful piece of equipment. It promised HD gaming and this is exactly what I didn't get. I've followed multiple online guide and it did not lead me to this. A massive waste of time.
on 1 August 2013
After a lot of searching on the internet I found the size of this product to be 3 meters.
I was not sure about this until i received it however, but I can confirm it is 3m in length.
on 9 February 2013
This cable certainly improves the picture quality of the PS2 games and maybe slightly for PS1 games I bough this for my PlayStation 2 so the game would look better on a HDTV.
on 23 March 2015
Does the job perfectly. A little more expensive than other component cables but a lot of the cheaper ones give you some nasty results on screen. This one is perfect.
on 24 November 2016
Great product.....works well....Expensive but worth it as it offers near HDMI quality....No ghosting or lines on PS2 or PS3 with new plasma screen Tv
on 17 April 2013
Plays games in 1080p and lower if required, does not play blu ray movies in 1010p though! So be warned if that is what your buying it for.
on 12 January 2016
Great Product A Love It Lolz Came Before Estimated Delivery Considering Was Supposed To Come On The 6th February
on 24 March 2012
I found my item in the recycle bin when taking out the trash, not only was it found there, but it could've been there for quite a few days. If I hadn't of noticed the item in the bin, it could've easily been destroyed and I would of never seen it again. Once opened up the item is exactly as described but the packaging was damaged. It looks like it was jammed in a tight bag or something similar as the bottom right corner had a big dint in it; but, I am not bothered about this too much as it isn't a collectors item and I am going to just tear up the packaging anyway. I'm using the cables alongside my HDPVR and they have solved the random disconnecting problem I had with my other cheaper cables, and for now they work fine. I just wished they had arrived in a better style than they had. If it weren't for me noticing the package, I could've easily thrown away £22.00

EDIT: I would have reviewed this 1 star, but the product does work, no complaints there, just it's stupid delivery.
44 Comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See one answered question