Colour: Navy/White Stripe|Size: Small (1-2 years)|Change
Price:£23.95+ Free shipping

on 4 September 2011
I love the colour and pattern. The quality is excellent and very well packaged. I would order these products again.

I wish there were a few guidelines on introducing a child to water in this float suit. My daughter (18 months old) is still getting used to it because she has to do the work to keep her head out of the water, it does not work as a float device such as armbands or swimming rings but more as a buoyancy aid.

Also, though I chose a size relevant to age and weight, the length is a bit short and pinches her shoulders, so a height guide would be useful with this product.
on 1 February 2016
This is such a great idea, my daughter had so much confidence when wearing it. We could enjoy some play time as a family in the pool without any fears and it's really helped my daughter learn to swim, with removable inserts you can balance it perfectly and reduce them as they become more confident. Eventually no floats required and she's confidently swimming at the age of 5. Everyone's happy!
on 11 March 2010
Bought this swimsuit about six months ago. Each row of floats consists of two smaller ones. My toddler is now 19 months and moves around the pool independently. It gives them great confidence and you just remove the floats as they get better at swimming. We love it!
on 27 May 2016
Great swimming support, my son is 20 months old and just loves splashing in the swimming pool, he can swim/float for really long without my support now. It still requires muscle work to keep on water, which is a good workout for the little one.
I do not give it 5 stars as the size is quite smallish. My son is not the biggest one -- he is only about 10kg at 20mo and the swimming suit is really tight for him now, thinking of moving to size 2-4.
on 26 October 2013
My daughter loved this suit. She had never been in the water at all before, but after about 20 minutes getting her confidence up, she started swimming all by herself. By the end of the hour she was swimming next to me very confidently and having an incredible time enjoying the freedom that the suit gave her.
on 15 August 2016
When our baby was 1 year old it was too difficult for her to keep balance in this float suit, she was scared so it was not useful. We used it with swim nappies,
But when she turn 2 and we tried it again on the sea side - it worked perfectly. She was swimming in it and it really helped her to be more confident in water.
So we believe that it is better to start with this float suit from 2 years
on 1 May 2014
Absolutely fantastic just annoyed I did not get it months ago! As soon as I put my 20 month daughter in the pool off she went swam around for the next hour feeling very happy that she could swim by herself she loves it! Already removed 2 floats so easy to adjust. Great fit as my daughter is quite small and the 1-2 yr is perfect and will be till she is at least 2.
on 11 April 2016
My daughter likes the colour. The size fitted her fine. I like you can remove the floats as and when needed depending on childs progress when swimming. We had another of these before purchasing this one but my daughter had outgrown the previous one so we needed to replace.
on 3 April 2016
This product fits my daughter brilliantly. She uses this every time she goes swimming. My little one wearing this costume makes me feel a lot better as she can float in this costume and lessen the risk of drowning
on 13 May 2015
I brought this for a 1-2 year old but compared with an old Splash About it didn't have enough floats in so my son struggled. I've now simply put him in my daughter's old suit and he is able to paddle around much more easily.