Style: Apex 10 AW|Change
Price:£18.00+ Free shipping

on 10 January 2008
Excellent! Fits my new Canon Powershot G9 perfectly. It is a really good quality bag, nicely padded and is well designed. It has neat little features too, with little seperate pockets for spare memory card and batteries, as well its own wee rain coat built in. Definitely worth the money!
on 10 June 2010
I spent ages trying to find a quality pouch that will fit my Panasonic Lumix TZ10; a lot of the product descriptions were unlear or confusing. Finally after measuring my camera and looking at the Apex 20's dimensions, I made the leap and ordered it. Really plaeased, the TZ10 fits perfectly in the pouch with room for memory cards and a spare battery. Well made with a shoulder strap, belt loop, rubber bottom for when I drop it and a neat little waterproof cover hidden away too. Perfect!
on 28 March 2017
I bought this to keep my Canon G7X mark II in. The camera is a very snug fit but holds it nicely in place. I can fit one spare battery and a memory card (not in case) but that's it. The pouch is made to a very high standard and think it would keep all but the worst storm out. There is a built in rain cover just in case you were out in a cyclone but I don't think it would ever be needed by most people. I would have liked it to be a fraction bigger, but the next size up would have been too big.
on 18 November 2015
My main and only problem is that the little rubbery things that the strap clips onto are falling apart. This happened very shortly after I started using it with my Canon G12.
However, they're still holding on, but it looks like it could tear any time now, which could make me lose my camera.
Otherwise it's good, has a little compartment for cards etc. A bit bulky, but not that much.
review image
on 18 May 2017
In daily use carrying my Victorinox Swiss Champion pen-knife and my clam-shell Doro 6520 mobile. The knife sits snuggly in the mesh pocket behind the front, and the phone behind the padded divider. It carries on my belt and I like the hook-and-loop fastening which means I don't have to remove my belt to take the pouch off, but I'm never going to use the supplied shoulder-strap. The only reason for not 5-star is that I really wanted a horizontal pouch, which would sit better on my belt - as it is, I'm quite aware of the bulk and its presence. Still, it will far outlast the previous cheap pouch I had - the Lowepro quality is evident.
on 23 April 2017
Great fit for a Canon G5X. It's snug when the camera strap is tucked in but it's just that little bit of protection and something to hold a battery and SD card. I don't like my camera cases to be too bulky - this is just right!

Safety first, kids...
on 9 May 2017
I had previously Apex 20 AW for my small point and shoot camera. Recently I progressed to Canon G7X Mark 2, and that fits even in Apex 20, but very-very tights.
Therefore I have bought Apex 30 AW; so it definitely better.
I was looking Apex 30AW in retailers shops but without any success; so thanks to Amazon now I have it.
on 8 May 2011
I purchased this case for a Panasonic Lumix TZ10. The case is split internally by a pocket for a memory card, to give a compartment for the camera, which is a perfect fit for the TZ10, and a separate compartment containing a storage net for a battery. The case is well padded with a rubber base and so the camera might stand some chance of survival if the case is dropped. The belt clip is very secure with a double velcro fastening and the case also has a waterproof cover. Overall, a well designed, quality case.
on 28 January 2010
Lowepro have a great reputation and you can see why, the bag fits my 2.7 inch camera nicely, with an SD card pocket just in front of the cameras padded lining and an internal net pocket which would hold fou AA, it has all you need. But being Lowepro, they had the good sense to add a rain cover which as already been used as we live in England, would recommend this camera bag to anyone, just check the size for your own camera.
on 10 April 2017
This will fit only the smallest of cameras. I have a Panasonic TZ60, which was too big so I had to return it. No problems with the case itself and you can never go far wrong with Lowepro equipment.