Customer reviews

1,484
Hoya 62mm Pro-1 Digital UV Screw in Filter
Size: 62 mm|Change

on 20 November 2017
The usual high quality expected from Hoya. This item fits well and offers the necessary protection for your lens. Decent thread and easy to screw on and off. Personally, I'll leave this on for the life of the lens and I can trust it to remain effective for as long as I need it to (so long as I don't scratch it!)
on 18 April 2015
Coating is soft and difficult to clean. I tried to breath on the filter and used microfiber cloth/ lens cleaning tissue to wipe, but it left a film of smudge on the glass. Had to using a Ziess lens/glasses wipe to clear it up. It also left a few very fine scratches on the coating. Never had this problem on my old Nikon filters.
Going to try the HD version now....
on 30 October 2017
I love the Hoya screw filters. I use them as a method to keep the lens clean even though there are some reports that they cause problems. I would still prefer a clean lens that does not get damaged when cleaned
on 17 May 2017
I fitted this filter to the 12-32mm lens on my Panasonic GX80 to protect the lens. I can see no difference to the quality of the images and am pleased with the results. I am happy to recommend this filter.
on 9 August 2017
As with every other Hoya filter I've bought, this is excellent quality, comes well packaged and simply does exactly what it's supposed to do, to an excellent standard. I haven't tried other brands for screw in filters, simply because Hoya has been unfaultable, so I cannot offer a comparison, but I'm confident this will satisfy all.
on 13 March 2017
LOvely item and handy for lens protection so a lens cap is made redundant
on 9 August 2017
Had this for a long time now and it saved my lens a few time from knocks and sharp objects.

Does not scratch easily which is good
on 24 June 2017
Top quality glass on an expensive Nikon lens. Why buy a £1000 lens and then stick cheap glass filter on it. Pay a little more and get the best!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 28 June 2017
Nice and thin mount causes no vignette with lens (Olympus 40 -150 Pro lens). No ghosting or flare noticed even shooting into the light
on 10 March 2017
Ideal filter for keeping on your lens as it helps reduce UV light effects and protects your lens from dust/scratches too - up to a point!