Customer reviews

Price:£33.71+ Free shipping

on 20 July 2012
I have a store of hundreds of slides to review and, where suitable, scan to folders. This viewer gives a good quick preview of ones I am unsure about. It doubles the picture and does not distort, plenty good enough for the job required, cutting down on scanning time.
on 10 August 2017
Good quality and quite robust.
Very easy to use with slides mounted on 35 mm plastic.
The magnification is reasonable and suitable for the slide sorting. It's a very good basic viewer, ideal for a quick look to check what is on a negative or slide.
Very easy to use, has an on / off button.
on 15 September 2012
I had to do a family album and had boxes and boxes of slides to view. The Diascop is a terrific product and, as it doubles the image, makes viewing so easy. I got through the whole lot in an afternoon and selected easily the slides to be scanned.
on 30 January 2013
After being badly let down by a previous seller I purchased this viewer from RK Photographic and they were like a breath of fresh air. Response was excellent and I will have no hesitation in buying from them in future.
This is a very good basic viewer, ideal for a quick look to check what is on a negative or slide. Very good value for money as it saves so much time having to scan all the films prior to uploading onto the computer. If I had to use a viewer to always look at the photographs I would expect to get a better grade viewer but as they say it does what it says on the box.
on 9 February 2011
bought this recently as had about a 1000 slides of family pics given to me so easy to use very good detail when viewed so much easier than setting up projector and its very sturdy and neat! really pleased good price.
on 12 November 2015
Bought it for Mum to replace an old one. Its a christmas prezzy so dont know what she thinks but I have tested it but as it has an on off switch rather than a preasure switch the she will be able too use it easily. Magnification could be bigger but it does as it says & takes old card as well as plastic slides.
on 26 September 2013
We bought this as we had found loads of slides my dad had taken, many many years ago when we were children. It has given us so much fun, seening these again, and the grandchildren love it too.
on 30 October 2015
Very easy to use with either card or plastic mounted 35 mm slides. Can also take film/negative strips. Has a separate on/off button which should be more reliable than the press-down-with-slide-for-light viewers. Not the most powerful magnification but adequate for slide sorting. Minimal instructions (printed on box) and no hints on how to open the battery compartment (just keep pulling the base).
on 8 February 2013
Item arrived very quickly and is of good quality. I thought the images would be a bit bigger when viewed though; from that perspective I was rather disappointed. However, it is fit for purpose and good sturdy quality - ideal for a quick look at slides - but for a more detailed examination I think they need a larger projector. Would definitely recommend the company - I got instant and helpful advice on the phone when I queried something about the right batteries to use.
on 29 December 2014
Good quality and clear definition. My main complaint is that there is no automatic switch off for the lamp and if using for examining slides over a period of time one can forget that it is still switched on resulting in the battery being very quickly reduced to empty.