on 5 April 2013
Hi, I bought 2 of these one as a gift. I don't feel the need to have a plate with writing on each portion, it would feel to me, like a baby plate. It is a jolly good plate for anything which you need to divide, apart from the reason I bought them, for portion control. And at sometimes a quarter of the price of others!! Joy.
on 7 April 2013
I love this plate...does exactly what it says,helps you cut down on portions of food....You can also put it into the microwave and oven,brilliant product
on 18 July 2013
This product deserves a 5 star rating! The rice is measured in a small cup which is just right for one of the smaller sections, any meat goes into the other, and vegetables end up in the largest area. I am very happy because this method works very well for me for I lost 700 grams in two weeks. I will continue doing this for as long as I can, and hopefully weight reduction will carry on at the same rate. I believe that this product is cleverly designed to help overweight persons control the amount of food that they eat. I will recommend it to my friends.
on 10 March 2014
Brilliant for people wanted to cut down on thier food portions idea if you are following the slimming world plan
on 7 March 2013
This is a great plate for cutting down on your portion sizes. You can have vegetables in the large section (as much as you can fit in) then protein/carbs in the smaller sections. The plate appears quite fragile but in fact you can microwave it and pop it in dishwasher. Long may this healthy portion plate be in use!
on 11 August 2014
Good quality plate and perfect for my autistic son who doesn't like his found to touch many thanks x
on 4 May 2013
The divisions are the correct size for my diet plan.
I would recommend this plate for anyone trying to control portion size.
on 21 July 2016
I bought this plate to try and adjust my portion size. My daughter bought the fancy porcelain plate with the writing on - but I did not want to spend so much. I have used this plate and found it great for working out meat/fish, potatoes and veg portions, but I could now do with one for Pasta etc. The plate seems to be of good quality and washes well. The plate is of a pyrex type - reinforced glass. It is dishwasher and microwave safe. Hopefully it will help me lose weight.
on 17 February 2014
VERY HAPPY WITH THIS PRODUCT. I BOUGHT THE 26CM AND WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS AS THE SMALLER ONE WOULD BE WAY TOO SMALL. A GREAT IDEA IF YOU WANT TO SEE JUST HOW MUCH YOU SHOULD BE EATING. I TEND TO PILE THE PLATE HIGH BUT THIS PLATE LETS YOU SEE JUST WHAT A NORMAL PORTION SIZE IS. VERY GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY. ALSO, THE RAISED BITS BETWEEN EACH PORTION STOPS THE FOOD FROM FALLING INTO THE OTHER SECTIONS. WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND.
on 8 November 2015
I have now ordered 4 of these plates as Im so impressed with them. The product quality is great, the plates being light weight but strong. The separate sections are great as it keeps different food types apart and has aided me with portion control. I would recommend these to anyone on a diet or sensible eating regime as it makes you realise that you do not need to pile your plate up to feel full. The service I received from the supplier was second to none in respect of both delivery and e-mail communication. The plates were extremely well packed in very thick bubble wrap to prevent damage during transit and delivery time from the point i ordered was amazing. I highly recommend both the product and the supplier.