on 2 January 2010
First of all this item came on time and in perfect condition.

The overall look of the frame was beautiful especially after adding the photo's i'd chosen. It really gives that 'personal touch' to a gift. I bought this as a present for my friends 21st birthday and it went down a treat! Highly recommended.
on 8 June 2012
This was a brilliant find for my best friends present. She was so touched to have a meaningful gift but without it being tacky. Some friendship frames are very cheap looking and tacky and this is the opposite. You can either present to someone with pictures already in there that you have put in or give to them empty and wait for them to fill it.

A lovely gift!
on 22 November 2009
Great frame, ideal gift, filled with photo's as a gift, quite difficult to get all pictures the same size, well received gift once complete
on 31 May 2012
Despite my initial disappointment at the product being different from the displayed photo, I was quite pleased with this product. The quality of the frame is super for the amount paid and although I would have preferred the letters to not have a bold border, this frame was purchased as a gift so I don't need to be too picky!
Overall, fabulous service, fabulous product and fabulous price!
Thank you!
on 9 March 2011
I bought two, one for each of my school friends who are, like me celebrating their 60th birthdays. I filled them with photos of us over the years. they were both thrilled at having such a personal present. Highly recommended.
on 21 December 2009
I purchased this as a Christmas gift for a friend, it was really nice. The only down side to this purchase was the delivery, I wasn't in at the time, and although the frame was certainly well packaged, the delivery man left it outside, by the gate! Minor whinge though, the product is lovely and well worth the money.
on 25 December 2012
I've purchased this as a gift for friend. It's great frame and a bit different. Also it didn't look cheap and tacky. Over all it's good product, good service and good price.
on 12 November 2015