Size: Large|Change

on 16 January 2016
This product may have just saved my marriage!

Okay I never do reviews but I have to on this because it actually works!!!! My husbands snoring has been keeping me awake for years but it got a lot worse recently. Bought these 3 days ago. 1st night not great, still snored, but less than before. 2nd night he moved the strip further down his nose and OMG not a peep. I woke up in the morning, checked the clock and I'd slept right through the night!!! 3rd night (last night) he drank a load off lager (which is never good) and I have literally just woken up. Again not a peep and I have had a full nights sleep. Amazing. Love it love it love it.
on 24 January 2017
I don't have a problem snoring, but found at night I was waking up extremely thirsty with a dry mouth. It appeared that breathing through my nose while laying down at night wasn't as easy as in the day (god knows why!). It wasn't necessarily obvious that this was the reason I kept waking up so thirsty, but process of elimination I thought I would try these and they were amazing! I slept all the way through the night with no issues. I have also used them when I have a stuffy nose from a cold - instant relief!
on 14 December 2016
Cheaper than a divorce ;)
on 11 November 2015
I am not sure how they work so well, but stick one on your nose when you have a blocked nose. (follow instructions to put at right place, not too high, not too low). You suddenly start breathing a lot better, it's impressive. The original ones are the only ones that really work for me, the transparent ones are not strong enough.

I cannot comment on the snoring to be honest, because I sleep quite well when I wear them.

The only negative is the price, they are not cheap, so be careful where you purchase them.
on 1 October 2016
I tried these. They did feel like they opened up my nasal airways, the missus said my snoring wasn't as bad initially, but then they are useless in the summer when your nose is sweaty from the heat of the night and the adhesive doesn't stick. I bought some polymorph and molded my own nasal separator that I can wash repeatedly. I still snore but my wallet is happier.
on 26 January 2017
They stop me snoring about 90% of the time. What better recommendation can you have than the fact I will be re-purchasing. If I am honest the wife is a bigger fan than me.
on 29 May 2017
Better than nothing, but quality seems to have changed, and not for the better.
I used the same brand a couple of years ago and they worked much better back then.
The old product (also the standard version, mind you, not the extra) would open my nostrils better.
The current product is simply not strong enough, the elastic material is weak and barely makes a difference when worn.
on 14 October 2016
Purchased to see if it made difference to an intermittent snorer . Results thus far suggest it does ( no snoring or much reduced ) but with downside that strips don't also stay stuck - really need to be applied in just right way and some trial and error on best skin cleaning method to use beforehand to ensure good stick .
on 4 January 2016
These strips seem to be thinner and less springier than the previous box purchased, but the adhesive is stronger meaning it's sometimes quite uncomfortable to remove them in the morning. However, they are still effective and provide me with a more relaxing sleep as I can breathe with ease! If I can find out a way to remove them in the morning without too much hassle, they'd be perfect!
on 6 June 2016
These strips are excellent for opening up the nasal airways. I get a little bit of allergies so when I have that going on, I put on one before bed and leave it on till I shower the next morning. The adhesive is strong. You can get two nights out of each one if you're careful. This is an excellent product. Highly recommended.