Size: 1 Pack|Change
Price:£2.73+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 7 June 2012
Steroids are bad for you, e45 was useless, eucerin stings and numbs, expensive lotions and potions from retailers that claimed to be amazing irritated my skin and made it worse.

I picked this up today in a desperate attempt to use something soothing and moisturising as I like their products generally. I wasn't disappointed! Reduced the suffering of dry, itching, red patches in two applications. Glad I found something as relieving as this and will spread the word of a decent reasonably priced products to other ppl who struggle with skin conditions!
on 17 April 2012
I have cracked skin on hands and soles of feet and this is the only product that controls it.
I have tried numerous other products over the years both prescription and non prescription, and this is by far the best.
I hope that it is not being discontinued as I can only find it online now.
on 3 January 2012
i like all Neutrogena products and this particular item help decrease the rough dry patches on my face during the extreme cold weather we had for the last 2 years.It is also very useful for my dry cuticles!
on 21 June 2010
This is an excellent cream for those very dry patches that nothing else seems to moisturise. Easy to apply and not so greasy as petroleum jelly. Great for hands and body. Not always easy to source in the high street so I am buying on-line now.
on 10 February 2015
It's nothing better than being recommended by fellow eczema sufferers to good products for my skin.

I am living with eczema(and other annoying skin conditions) for 40 years ,mild to moderate condition compare to 20 years ago, bad when I was young..... Yes, tried every emolient/ cream on earth!. Some good,O.k.and other terrible. Just mentioning Aqueous cream and E45 makes my skin very itchy!

This is very good. Texture is almost identical to my favorite Neutogena hand cream. Very thick but surprisingly sink into skin well where Vaseline doesn't. I do get itchy with Vaseline,too.

Especially it's useful for spot tratment on mildly affected area or in between course of topical steroid treatments. Also good to apply on top of my usual body moisturizer to seal.

This, of course, doesn't cure what I have been suffering for my entire life, but I notice since using this cream, I need less steroid, less often now.

Extremely helpful and useful cream.

It would be great one day I can say goodbye to eczema and steroid cream because of this,perhaps that's a wishful thinking and I don't expect that.

I'll buy this cream again which is quite rare thing to say.

Worth a try, if no good, use as a hand/foot cream.
on 22 February 2014
My kids put this on at the first sign of a flare up of eczema and it clears it up before it gets hold. So much better than steroid creams which thin the skin.
on 4 August 2013
I think Neutrogena dermatological is the best cream in the world. It leaves the skin rehydrated for ages - absolutely brilliant stuff!
on 7 June 2014
With a dry skin and eczema, this is a cream I've been using for years. I use it mainly for my face and hands. It nourishes and protects my skin like no other cream.
No smell and definitely non allergy reaction. To buy!
on 3 July 2011
Like the other reviewers I have found this cream difficult to buy in the shops as its the only one which doesn't irritate my skin. If you are allergic to aquaeous cream, E45 and all the other creams that are supposed to be OK for eczema sufferers then give this one a go.
on 31 March 2015
Excellent stuff. It didn't say to use it for warts (yes, just a wart I have had it checked) but I used it on a stubborn one on my leg that has resisted treatment to all 'over the counter' products sold to remove warts. Guess what, It worked and I am delighted.

See one answered question