on 26 September 2016
I have had psoriasis on my face for about 20 years. Have spent an absolute fortune visiting private doctors and paying for potions. Only one thing actually did work, a course of tablets which controls the glands over producing oil on your face which in turn makes the skin crack/flake on your face, along with red blotching. Only thing was that you could not go out in the direct sunlight for 3 months!
Anyway, psoriasis never goes away forever, but I have learnt how to control it when it flares up. Washing your face every morning (doesn't have to be expensive potion) with a moisturising face wash. My skin will start to dry up and tighten after about 20 mins. So then apply a moisturising cream, I use one that says it's for dry skin conditions. This keeps my face calm for most of the day.
At night time I fill a sink full of warm / hot water and dissolve a table spoon of these salts and dunk my face in for 30 seconds at a time. I repeat this about 10 times. I don't dry my face, I just put a towel around my and let the water drip off. I leave it like this overnight, I don't wah the salt off my face, it does stings a bit. I then start the routine again in the morning.
I do all of this when it flares up, normally I get away with just the face wash and moisturiser.
I hope this has helped someone suffering with the same condition... it's a horrible thing.that won't go away, but at least there are ways of controlling it. I'm on my third bag and it does help.
on 17 March 2016
I have psoriasis and bathe in these salts at least twice a week, it definitely helps keep my psoriasis under control. It's also amazing for soothing aching joints. I've been using this regularly for about a year now after trying lots of different things. This is the one product that works for me along with Cetraben lotion.
on 13 May 2016
Not my first time buying these, I now but at least 2-4 packs to stock up.

I get body aches and this help in relieving any aches I have and leave me feeling rejuvenated. I usually pour about 1/2 handful in my bath whilst it's filling up so that its dissolved by the time I get in. I sometimes add some lush products to add a lil something more to my bath.
on 14 June 2014
I have been going through bath/foot salts like nobodies business these past weeks using named brands in plastic tubs. This dead sea spa bath salts bag is up to 3 times bigger than what I have been purchasing, so it made good economic sense to go for it ~ and ~ it is roughly the same price as just one of those smaller varieties I've been buying for my foot spa. I Love to use my foot spa in the warm weather and I know that this bag will last me for quite a while, before purchasing again.
on 27 March 2017
Great for skin, leaves me feeling soft, smooth and helps relax muscles on a cold winters night or just before bed, have bought several times now, one of my favourite bath salts. Thank you!
on 24 November 2016
The best bath salts I've tried, it goes straight to work right into your joints and muscles and helps with any skin ailments.
on 11 July 2017
It works well - soothing painful muscles in a hot bath
on 28 May 2016
My wife finds that these salts provide effective relief from psoriasis itching and subsequent scratching. A good soak is a soothing remedy that works for many.
on 9 March 2016
I love winding down a few nights a week with a hot bath and I love these salts. Gives you the spa feeling and skin feels lovely after. Bought these a few times now and if you like you're baths I'd get a bigger bag, because you might get carried away and put half the bag in at one time :)
on 3 July 2016
I tried this to settle eczema, I'm not entirely convinced that it HELPED. However I can say I was able to have a bath without the eczema becoming irritated like it normally would. So I will probably try again