on 22 June 2014
I was looking for one of these and selected this one based on reviews from other buyers. I was not disappointed.
on 24 May 2013
I am a regular on Amazon and regularly await my packages but this is the star of the year I love it. Its great quality and excellent value, its black which is a bonus. I know I sound sad but my last splash guard was about 10 years old and falling apart so I was surprised when I saw how good this one was and so easy to clean. Great buy.
on 17 February 2014
This was the largest I could find and it is still a cm too small for our biggest pan, but it does the job.
on 6 January 2014
Does what it says on the tin. Well made, washes easily and well.

I would handwash only as I suspect it would not fair well in the dishwasher over time but that is just my own view and i have nothging upon which to base it on.
on 6 October 2013
This was a replacement for a broken one. More sturdy than the one that we had so may last longer.
on 4 March 2013
Good, does the job it was designed for. 12 more words required to complete this so that I may press submit. Pain.....
on 30 July 2013
I am very pleased with this product. Not only does it stop spits from my frying pan but is is much easier to clean too. Of the two splatter screens I bought, I like this one the best. Thank you Amazon.
on 13 July 2014
Does the job and good for the price.
on 31 August 2016
Opened the package and found the splatter to have a slight dent on the screen. Box was not damaged. I can only assume the item was damaged at point of origin. Should not despatch damaged items.
on 7 January 2016
Light but effective at stopping oil from spattering. If only I could remember I have this splatter screen before I start frying rather than when the stovetop already has a coating of oil.

See one answered question