TOP 50 REVIEWERon 4 February 2017
I purchased the pills for easing the stress levels in a moderate way. I do believe that the Kalms tablets helped me. The anxiety issues went away and irritability is decreased, the same time I have not observed any side effects. I had no sleeping issues so cannot say how the product affected this area. The pills are easy to swallow due to the coating and small size. The glass jar contains 200 doses that, if taken as prescribed, should last for a month or so. The tablets contain extract of Valerian and Gentian that have well known calming effects. The expiry of received product is very long – 30 Sep 2019, which is more than sufficient time to finish whole jar few times over.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on 27 October 2017
I've been using Kalms intermittently for bouts of Anxiety and depression triggered by severe PMS for roughly 2 years. As long as I am consistent in taking them, they HELP alleviate my symptoms (they don't stop it entirely, which is totally what I have always anticipated).
They don't work for everybody (maybe they are a placebo who knows) but they certainly work for me and are my go to option to prevent me taking a more severe medication recommended from my GP. Consult with your GP first of course. As herbal options go, it's not a bad start!
VINE VOICETOP 500 REVIEWERon 25 September 2017
Easy to swallow, good value and they work. I take 2 just before retiring and they do help me to doze off . I still waken several times per night, but the difference since using Kalms is that I quickly fall asleep again.
on 22 November 2017
I have taken these on and off for a number a years now. They really do help you relax on occasions when stress stops you sleeping at night or causes you to worry throughout the day. Highly recommended.
on 27 December 2017
Not quite a proper sleeping pill for knocking me out when I can't sleep, but work a lot better than I expected (I bought them on the recommendation of a friend). Only around 10% of the time do they fail to leave me sleepy enough to get back to sleep within 30 mins when I wake up due to a million things going round in my mind right now.
on 19 September 2017
2 of these with 1 magnesium capsule to relax your muscles work great together to help you become sleepy
on 1 January 2018
will help you settle (but they wont knock you out)
on 24 June 2017
Exactly as described. If you're buying this you already know what to expect!
on 14 November 2017
A Very Good Sale Thank You.
on 11 August 2017
Work well for me. Keep calm, take Kalms.