on 20 June 2015
Never used anything like this before. But in order to grow my beard, I needed the grey hairs to go. So after using for the first time I'm really impressed. Gents don't go overboard and try to paint your beard etc with it like your trying to paint a wall. Gently, LIGHTLY, dabb it on to your grey hairs, this avoids contact with your skin. Don't worry if you can still see some grey, after about 3 minutes you can see the grey start to go, even then when the 5 minutes is up if there is some grey hairs, after you wash your beard or wherever you have dyed, the grey hairs have gone. Just remember not to apply it too rough then this should avoid burns to the skin and dye marks on your skin. Yeah you do feel a little burning sensation, or that's what it feels like, but I'm writing this the morning after and I have no problems.
on 4 August 2015
Had a allergic reaction after using just for man beard, I did the 48h allergy test which I was fine but after applying the dye on my beard I started itching and then came the rash, took a long time to heal.
on 7 September 2014
Does the job without fuss or problem. Have used it for a good number of years now without any untoward reaction at all. I use it so sparingly, just to take the edge off the grey, a pack will last me a couple of months. It does tend to get less effective towards the end of the tubes; probably due to contact with the air for so long. But, I don't want to suddenly go from greying to dark brown/black in five minutes anyway. Once my hair catches up and becomes as grey I'll probably stop altogether, but until then my slight remaining vanity insists I attempt to hang on to my ever diminishing youth as long as possible.
on 3 May 2016
BE AWARE,used this product 3 times & was good until the 4th time of using,developed severe itching then blisters & burning even though allergy test was ok,went to gp & he said looks like allergic reaction but feels like chemical burn,face is swollen & oozing pus,don't review until you've used this often,1 week it's fine the next week your in agony & I still don't know if it's scarred my face as I can't shave because of blisters,DONT RISK IT!!!
on 28 February 2016
Fantastic product. Natural-looking and long-lasting when user instructions are followed to the letter. I suffer from a severe case of ginger-beard and it looks terrible on me as I have very dark brown hair. This product has allowed me to confidently grow out my beard. Strongly recommended.
on 20 February 2016
It's the first time I have used this product but I will say it worked great for me, my beard is dark brown but has a fair amount of grey coming through the main area of my chin. I mixed a very small amount, using both tubes, about the length of a toothbrush head. Mixed them together and brushed it in covering both grey and brown hairs. I left it only slightly over the recommended 5 minutes as it said this could cause it to go darker... it did and it blended well with my natural dark brown. All in all I'm very happy with the product, I did take care not to get any on my skin so I can't advise on the allergy side. I have been growing my beard and since there was a lot of grey spoiling it I had contemplated trimming it down very short but I'm glad I gave this product a try. 😀
on 18 November 2015
Bought this a number of times and the next day delivery from Amazon makes it much easier for me to get hold of the product. It is a dark colour so choose this if your hair is naturally dark brown. I've got a Mediterranean complexion and its a good match for me. Easy and quick to apply and I think enhances the overall look!
on 29 March 2016
I used this for weeks before anyone at work noticed I had dyed my beard, very natural looking if you follow the instructions and don't leave it on too long. Be careful about getting on hands and skin, can stain a bit, does wash off in a few days. There are gloves provided.
on 25 May 2015
I dont keep my beard that thick, its more stubble. I do have white hairs, but I am yet to find a product that covers my grey stubble and keep its coloured more than a week at a time. I am applying correctly, I leave in slightly longer then suggested - but after a week my greys re-apperar. Hope someone reads this can recommend a better product for covering up.
on 5 February 2017
Covers the greys. So works fine. Use this colour if your natural colour is black or close to it.