on 5 June 2017
I like this soap. It is anti-bacterial and it smells nice and yet strong enough to make you feel like your body is being cleansed without having been doused in industrial strength antiseptic and smelling like a recently cleaned hospital floor as a result.

I would highly recommend this if, like me, if you prefer something just a little bit stronger than your average soap but not too overpowering.
on 15 March 2017
The best soap for me!
on 23 August 2010
i bought several bars of dettol soap for myself and my baby. to be truthfull it does what it says. its moistures, clears the skin and also it is treating my pimples slowing. i normally use it twice a day. just wet my face with luke warm water., them make a lather of soap in my hands and them wash my face. i would not recommend any one to rub soap in aface towel to clean the face as it irritates the skin especially if you have sensitiev skin.
on 21 February 2013
Used to use a anti-bacterial shower gel... but they are so expensive and thin on the ground to find... then I discovered Dettol did a soap bar that did the same job at half the price.. I always feel refreshed after taking a shower and washing with the soap.
on 3 November 2009
I've been asked to write this review but there's not much one can say about a bar of soap. I like Dettol soap because it has all the qualities of a nice bar of soap i.e. quick to lather, creamy etc., but it is also anti-bacterial and keeps my skin healthy. I buy it 10 bars at a time through Amazon because it is not always available in my local supermarket. Excellent service.
on 25 May 2013
excellent, product, does what it says it does and delivery was swift. best value for money. i will recommend this to anyone
on 14 October 2009
You wouldn't believe how good this makes your bathroom smell - plus you feel safe because of using it.
on 10 March 2013
Best soap ive ever used! Smells lovely too! Good price. Cant seem to get it in local shops. Its worth p&p, just have it in bathroom! Good on very dry hands! xx
on 15 January 2014
I was amazed I was able to order Dettol soap on the net. I had been looking for it in various well known shops and stores but kept
drawing a blank. The soap lathers well, doesn't crack or dry up and has a feint perfume. I would recommend this soap to any one who wants a good product.
on 3 September 2012
I bought 2 Dettol 125gm bars for 59p each this year so 500% inflation is obviously totally justified. If someone can explain this price rise I would be very impressed lol