on 13 November 2015
Bliss, I had suffered on and off all summer with sore bits. Groin and under bra. Used to rush home to take off bra to get some comfort. I bought this to try instead of baby talc, and as soon as I put it on, I could feel the soreness going. The powder, makes the skin feel silky smooth. Within two days all redness had gone, I am now using it after my shower every day, to keep my self dry so the soreness does not come back.
on 11 July 2013
Came quickly. Lanacane medicated powder is very good. Very soothing and talc free. Recommend. Have been using this powder for several years and it is very good.
on 1 March 2014
Reviewing womens and mens personal health care items such as washes and wipes i could not leave my reviewing time without adding in a long term familiar face or bottle in the bathroom cabinet or dressing table that really is up there as a great body item !! .

Good for after bathing , i sprinkle some on my hands and pat on any area of my body and also to be extra fresh i use a little puch after bathing my feet and or putting in my shoes and not only that, you do get the 3 seconds later "hit " which is lovely and just gives you that glow .

Some women may like to use a small hand application of sprinkle in panty area or bottom or in between thighs on hot day , my mum does that and i have sometimes done that or by the top of the legs of boyshorts or panties so they dont did in and i like the lovely fragance and so does my mum we always have it in ..

I knit and so does mumand this is fantastic for working with your hands when they ache and are tires and get hot its a real spa experience ... i generally would get mine from a chemist or supermarket ..lovely stuff
on 10 March 2013
Excellent at keeping skin dry and preventing chafing in hot weather. Does not contain talc. Does contain menthol or something similar and I tend to avoid using it on very sensitive areas.
on 26 June 2013
Leaves you feeling comfortable and relaxed with a wonderful cooling effect. Fantastic product. Highly recommended for instant relief and soothing result
on 4 September 2013
It stops itching and other skin irritations. I've even used it on the dog when he had an allergy and was scratching.
on 10 June 2010
wonderful stuff cool and dry feeling never enjoyed with talc a blessing especially i warm sticky weather
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 24 October 2014
I always buy this. My dog was neutered the other week and he never licked his operation site until it was starting to heal, it must have been the itching that was driving him mad so I sprinkled Lanacane on and it kept it dried and stopped the itching.
on 6 August 2014
I have just recently discovered Lanacane and use several of their products now. I would never go back to using talc again. This is a lot more expensive, but well worth it. It really helps to keep you comfortable in this clammy weather. Would recommend. 5/5
on 28 July 2014
This stuff is brilliant for prickly heat!! Been suffering for weeks trying different things came across this in the local chemist thought i would give it a go and result - Calmed my skin and rash down on my arms instantly lovely and will be purchasing some more off amazon as its cheaper!! :)

See one answered question