Customer reviews

A New Journey
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 15 December 2012
Terrific music and the songs very well performed - I wish I had seen it live, a very enjoyable concert.
on 20 September 2010
Well, actually came across these lady singers whilst flicking through youtube searching for wedding songs!!

They were performing a live concert and they were fantastic to listen to and would imagine the men would appreciate their looks if not the music!!
on 19 May 2012
excellent cd, especially track 10 (CALEDONIA),lovely song and very well sung.If, like me, you love this kind of music, you won`t be disappointed.
first class cd at a very reasonable price
on 20 January 2015
Celtic Woman is not the normal piece of music that I listen too' but after seeing the live show one evening I had to purchase it. The young ladies featured in the live performance are something else. Solo and together their sounds was amazing. What the DVD told me' If Celtic Women goes on tour through the United Kingdom' I will be first to buy tickets.
I'm sure those who have seen this live DVD' are hooked on the music and those performing it. For those who want something different in alive performance' I fully recommend this amazing musical smash hit.
on 28 July 2013
Have watched this on u tube but needed the DVD to get the best of the experience. Loved the traditional songs and their arrangements. Top quality singing.
on 24 January 2015
Having seen this amazing live performance performed by some of the best female voices in the United Kingdom. Each and every one of them telling the story through a way they can only do. Although being staged inside of a castle ground' which makes the setting the right place to hold a musical of this time.
Celtic Woman - A New Journey can continue its success home and over seas' Chioe Agnew is the star name' although her voice is just right' the other co stars let you hear just how amazing they sound.
I'm sure I will be playing the DVD again and again over the next few weeks' months or more' Once it is heard for the first time' you will want to hear it' just like myself over and over again.
I would hope Celtic Women will go on tour through the UK' if it does I will fight for my tickets' it will not be for One Night!!
review image
on 5 May 2010
I wanted to hear some medolic music as I love Enya's music, Vangelis, Yianni etc, and when I read the reviews of this album I was very impressed. I ordered the CD from Amazon and was not disappointed as I have played quite a few times since purchasing it. Some of the tracks I have played more than others but overall it is a melodic and serene album. An album you can just sit and relax to. The singers on this album are all great and the words are so clear. A good buy!
on 21 August 2013
Great fan of Irish/Scottish music. Really enjoyed this DVD. I guess it is my type of music. Highly recommended. Great setting
on 31 May 2016
Lots of instruments but not much instrumentation if you know what I mean. The arrangements of the songs have easy predicable chord changes. Although coming from a different genre, even Status Quo would be proud.
The performances are good but the arrangements are basic. Felt a little let down when listening to this.
They must have been playing from the "Easy book of Celtic Music".
on 19 July 2015
Celtic Woman are the most beautiful women with the most wonderful, harmonic and delightful voices I have heard in such a long time. Much better than any of the latest singers or girl bands of this or any other era. They are a delight to listen to and watch. I recommend that anyone hearing them will be as delighted as I have been and I still have more to watch and listen to.