on 20 June 2015
Ooh, he loves this does that little lad. Drives his parents absolutely nuts.

Very well made, though. It's not going to fall apart in a hurry. Much to his parents' dismay...
on 25 August 2010
This toy is really well made and prompted me to buy a few other musical instruments in this range. If you want to buy your toddler a mini drum, to introduce them to music, but don't want to have to wear earplugs, then this is the one to go for. It makes a pleasant sound, rather than the loud resonating sound produced by a traditional hollow drum. As the drumstick is attached, you don't waste time hunting for it in the toy box.
on 18 November 2013
Product;
Not as good as the Frog. If you hit the face, you get a better sound than if you hit he elasticated wooden suspended skin

Seller – I’m Toy
Fast, well packaged all good value. I would buy again and since have bought other much better items from them as this..
on 29 December 2012
My child is too young for this but regardless I am not keen on the fact that the drumstick is made of two pieces of wood glued together. Since children tend to put everything into their mouths, I think this might be a potential hazard. I would not buy it again.
on 2 January 2013
For a simple toy, it has been played with constantly so far by my LO.
I think its one of her fav things from Santa and I am sure it will continue to be for a while to come
on 16 May 2013
My son did not find this very amusing at all after a few minutes of it coming out of the packaging. Possibly because it was just not a practical monkey drum.
on 9 June 2012
This is an extremely well made toy and well put together. It takes quite a pounding and remains in excellent quality without a scratch. Perfect size for a twenty month old toddler who loves to bang things.
on 20 March 2011
I bought a few of these wooden musical instruments for my nephew and he loves them. This one is particularly portable and it's good that the stick is one a string so it doesn't get lost.
on 24 May 2013
an OK present, not spectacular. It didn't get used much by my 3 year old grandson. I wouldnt buy it again.
on 6 November 2010
Cassie loves this and so do her friends. The ball on the end of the drum stick is ideal for teething so she loves chewing it, and she is slowly starting to realise she is supposed to bang the monkey drum. A great toy for babies - one of the best I have bought for her